2016.01.23 - Le Centre Videotron, Quebec City, QC, Canada

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168543

2nd show added for JAN 18th - http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168720

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

Presale for 2nd show on Jan 18th is Thursday, Oct 29th @ 10am local time

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.evenko.ca/fr/show/evenement/muse-10649

Ticket prices: $74 - $106

Support: X Ambassadors

Edited by halo eighteen

Hello!

How much ticket may I buy online in one step ? About quebec Centre Videotron like a member on october 21.

Thank you

This thread is for attendees.

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.evenko.ca/fr/show/evenement/muse-10649

Ticket prices: $74 - $106

Support: X Ambassadors

Hello guys,

Something confusing here

When I click on TICKET for this venue it says :Presale tickets for this event go on sale Wednesday, October 28 at 10:00 AM local time.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168543

Be ready on October 21, 23, and 28.

I would trust Muse's website than the tickets today website, I think the Oct 21st on sale time is correct. Just check daily if anything changes.

There are conflicting informations about the start time of the sale... The Centre Vidéotron website says 10am, and the Evenko says 12.

Which one to trust? :confused:

The members pre-sale today started right at 10am EST. There's one through Ticketmaster too that started at the same time, but appears to only be for VIP tickets.

The Muse site says 10am for general onsale on Friday as well, so I'd trust that.

I don't know what the hell is happening during this presale. From the moment I clicked on General Admission at 10h sharp, I got the message that there wasn't enough tickets to fulfill my request. I've been clicking and clicking non stop for an hour now and still can't get through. And now, the General Admission and Reserved Price 1 options just disapeared. I find it hard to believe there's no more tickets in GA and Reserve Price 1 seats, come on!

I think we had a very small amount of tickets reserved for us, that's what I think.

I am so bummed right now...:(

Are there others who had the same experience?

We wanted 6 tickets but because of the limit we had to split them... my friend got 4 tickets in 102 row A and I got 2 tickets 102 row H. We were lucky I guess because when I went to check for another friend, I never got any ticket. It says that there is no ticket left!

There were some strange errors right at the start of a few of the pre-sales, I know not everyone experienced them or saw them, but I feel like whatever happened might have locked up some of the GA tickets right at 10am.

There really weren't a ton of tickets released, but that's how these things always work.

But, most of the gigs I was looking at, GA disappeared right away.

I don't know what the hell is happening during this presale. From the moment I clicked on General Admission at 10h sharp, I got the message that there wasn't enough tickets to fulfill my request. I've been clicking and clicking non stop for an hour now and still can't get through. And now, the General Admission and Reserved Price 1 options just disapeared. I find it hard to believe there's no more tickets in GA and Reserve Price 1 seats, come on!

I think we had a very small amount of tickets reserved for us, that's what I think.

That's odd, and really disappointing.... I didn't have any issue at all right at 10, though I didn't try for GA, I just went straight for Reserved Price 1 (the lower bowl) because I had decided that GA wasn't what I wanted for this tour. So could have been that most people went straight for GA.

Right after buying those I went back in just to check, and it was showing no availability for any section (even now with it only allowing you to choose Reserved 2, putting in for two tickets came up with nothing available). So may not have been a lot available.

We wanted 6 tickets but because of the limit we had to split them... my friend got 4 tickets in 102 row A and I got 2 tickets 102 row H. We were lucky I guess because when I went to check for another friend, I never got any ticket. It says that there is no ticket left!

We should keep in contact!

I got 4 tickets in 102 Row H 11-14.

So it might work out for everyone if we traded my 4 for your 4 in row A.

Make sense?

I had the same issue. For the last tour, everything went well. So I don't understand! It's a shame! I hope we still can get good seats on 23rd.

I had the same issue. For the last tour, everything went well. So I don't understand! It's a shame! I hope we still can get good seats on 23rd.

It's the fist time this has ever happened to me. For every show I went since 2010, I always managed to get GA tickets during the presale. I barely managed to get tickets this morning with another presale, but once again, no GA tickets. I mean, what the hell?? I can't complain though, because I got tickets in the 100 section, but I so wanted GA again.

So much stress during these presales lol :rolleyes:

It's the fist time this has ever happened to me. For every show I went since 2010, I always managed to get GA tickets during the presale. I barely managed to get tickets this morning with another presale, but once again, no GA tickets. I mean, what the hell?? I can't complain though, because I got tickets in the 100 section, but I so wanted GA again.

So much stress during these presales lol :rolleyes:

I really don't think GA is the way to go for this tour.

I really don't think GA is the way to go for this tour.

You may be right. I made peace with it since yesterday, telling myself that I will have a more global view of the show for the first time since I always saw them from the barrier up until now. The scene is central after all, so it's meant to be awesome. Besides, we won't have to wait outside all day long in freezing January weather!!! ;)

You may be right. I made peace with it since yesterday, telling myself that I will have a more global view of the show for the first time since I always saw them from the barrier up until now. The scene is central after all, so it's meant to be awesome. Besides, we won't have to wait outside all day long in freezing January weather!!! ;)

Exactly my thought. Since this is going to be more of a "production" type show with a massive sprawling centre-stage, I didn't even bother for GA and just went straight for the lower bowl seats (was lucky to get seats right in section 101 :)). As some people noted, it seems like the band/promoters also think the lower bowl seats are best for this tour, because those are the highest priced tickets (apart from the VIP).

And it does save you waiting outside in the cold, and then you also don't have to figure out what to do with your coat and other winter gear.

Btw show seems to be selling very well. Checked on the main sale right now and there are no tickets available in any regular sections, only VIP tickets still available. Could still just be busy with a lot of people trying to buy, but that would also suggest it's likely to sell out.

EDIT: Now they're not even giving the "lots of other fans are trying to buy tickets and may release them soon" message, just says none available for anything you put in except VIP.

Edited by timberley