2016.01.23 - Le Centre Videotron, Quebec City, QC, Canada

halo eighteen

I've got my tickets at the presale fan club, but the places are not where I want. So I decide to try with the regular sale on friday, but I was not able to do it at my job, so my boyfriend bought them for me and SURPRISE 2 tickets in the VIP zone for my birthday on januray 19th... I am pretty excited !!!

I think they will come back at the end like they do in 2010, its strange that they added a show in Montreal instead of Québec, To follow !

I've got my tickets at the presale fan club, but the places are not where I want. So I decide to try with the regular sale on friday, but I was not able to do it at my job, so my boyfriend bought them for me and SURPRISE 2 tickets in the VIP zone for my birthday on januray 19th... I am pretty excited !!!

I think they will come back at the end like they do in 2010, its strange that they added a show in Montreal instead of Québec, To follow !

You guys will be getting a 2nd show Jan 18th it looks like

Thank you HBKHBK for this precious information, I didn't receive any information yet about it.

To follow !!

I found the fan club ticket page for Jan 18th by accident. I'm happy for you guys but was really hoping to see a 2nd Toronto show

Ticketmaster has the second date listed, and says it goes on sale Friday:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/muse-drones-world-tour-quebec-quebec-01-18-2016/event/10004F5BBED267C6?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I just happened to stumble across this because I was checking in on tickets for the show on the 23rd (only a few VIP tickets left, otherwise sold out), and noticed that Ticketmaster had two events listed for Centre Videotron. Strange that it hasn't been mentioned at all on either the Muse site or their Twitter, given that it goes on sale in two days. But Montreal's second night was also never formally announced, just added quietly to the tour page after it went on sale. Very much in keeping with the weird promotion of this tour...

Also strange that the two nights in Quebec will be split up like that, with the two Montreal dates in between. Actually means that those of us who jumped right on getting tickets for the first show will actually now be on the second night (which could be a good thing, if this ends up being anything like their last tour, where the second nights got the better sets....)

That's awesome! I'm proud of us. If they see that they have a great fan base here, maybe they will come more often to festivals and such. I've been dying to see them at the Québec Summer Festival for years! Every time I see footage of Glastonbury or Reading festivals, I'm so jealous :D

That's awesome! I'm proud of us. If they see that they have a great fan base here, maybe they will come more often to festivals and such. I've been dying to see them at the Québec Summer Festival for years! Every time I see footage of Glastonbury or Reading festivals, I'm so jealous :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the crowd in Quebec will be like. First time I saw them in 2010 we went to Toronto (timing worked out as I happened to be visiting family in Ontario at the same time), and it was an incredible show. Last tour we did the back to back nights in Montreal, and it was just out of this world! What a phenomenal crowd both nights (Matt even said something about it being the best crowd yet on that tour), met a lot of awesome people and was just really blown away by the whole atmosphere. Definitely put the Toronto crowd to shame, and I'm hoping that Quebec will be similar! Really says something that they've added second nights in both Montreal and Quebec already.

Kind of neat to check out different cities each time. I would have loved to do Montreal again, but this time Quebec wins for timing - Saturday show means I can get to and from there (from Halifax, by train - save the stress of winter driving or flights) without having to take much time off work. If I had a week of vacation (and a pile of extra cash) to use it would have been awesome to do both Quebec shows and both Montreal ones....ah well, can't have everything :-P

Show on the 23rd now says "Sold Out" on the Muse site! Now checking the Ticketmaster site and using the map to select tickets, you can see there are exactly 5 VIP tickets still available (4 seats, all separate, and one GA ticket), but for regular tickets it's completely sold out indeed.

First Canadian show to sell out, so well done Quebec :) Can't wait!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the crowd in Quebec will be like. First time I saw them in 2010 we went to Toronto (timing worked out as I happened to be visiting family in Ontario at the same time), and it was an incredible show. Last tour we did the back to back nights in Montreal, and it was just out of this world! What a phenomenal crowd both nights (Matt even said something about it being the best crowd yet on that tour), met a lot of awesome people and was just really blown away by the whole atmosphere. Definitely put the Toronto crowd to shame, and I'm hoping that Quebec will be similar! Really says something that they've added second nights in both Montreal and Quebec already.

Kind of neat to check out different cities each time. I would have loved to do Montreal again, but this time Quebec wins for timing - Saturday show means I can get to and from there (from Halifax, by train - save the stress of winter driving or flights) without having to take much time off work. If I had a week of vacation (and a pile of extra cash) to use it would have been awesome to do both Quebec shows and both Montreal ones....ah well, can't have everything :-P

I've seen them in Mtl and in Québec City on every tour since 2010 and Québec City was as loud and wild than Mtl in my opinion!

Awesome! Really looking forward to it :D

You'll be impressed by the quality of the new Videotron Center. You are welcome in our beautiful city people from Montreal-Toronto ..... I saw Metallica recently here, and believe me, you will not be disappointed !!

We want another complete show for Quebec City !! Don't forget the presale at 10:00 today, and pick up the new code.

You'll be impressed by the quality of the new Videotron Center. You are welcome in our beautiful city people from Montreal-Toronto ..... I saw Metallica recently here, and believe me, you will not be disappointed !!

We want another complete show for Quebec City !! Don't forget the presale at 10:00 today, and pick up the new code.

Can you tell me about the row labeling?

In the lower bowl, does it just go from A-Z from the first row at the bottom - up?

The pictures (and videos) I've seen of the new centre look really nice! I love the really futuristic sort of look to the exterior, and the interior layout looks excellent.

Really looking forward to being back in Quebec City too! I haven't actually been in the city itself since....2002 I think? I've been nearby plenty, but just passing through. I was in Charny for a weekend meeting earlier this year but unfortunately didn't get a chance to get over into the city at all. My girlfriend is coming along too and it will be her first time in Quebec as well, so hoping it's not too crazy cold of a weekend, and we can do a bit of touring around :)

Can you tell me about the row labeling?

In the lower bowl, does it just go from A-Z from the first row at the bottom - up?

Good Question..

I was in the row D, so at 4 row from the bottom, but I don't remember if there is AA-BB Row after Z.. Sorry.

but don't worry, all seats have a good view,

Good Question..

I was in the row D, so at 4 row from the bottom, but I don't remember if there is AA-BB Row after Z.. Sorry.

I got tickets in the JJ row for this show, so that answers the question ;)

Good Question..

Looking at the map on Ticketmaster it appears the rows in the lower bowl go (from the front) A-H, then from AA-RR. It also looks like the front rows (A-H) were only being sold as VIP, at least in the "ideal" sections (like 102, 101, 121, and 110, 111, 112, 113 I think).

Wow ! I got my tickets for the second venue on January 18th, section 101 !

Thank you for the success of this presale, everything is perfect, nothing's wrong to say !

My birthday is on January 19th, two show in a week, I can't ask much..

Edited by Alimuse

The pre-sale did not work well for me. I was sitting at the computer at 10:00 and wrote my code (double and triple checked) the web site did not take the code. it was invalid… I was so mad… keep trying for 1h and suddenly 2 seats were available. good seats but I'm very upset about the sale. I'm waiting for explanation from tickets today.com. I use an iMac … maybe it's better with a pc

The pre-sale did not work well for me. I was sitting at the computer at 10:00 and wrote my code (double and triple checked) the web site did not take the code. it was invalid… I was so mad… keep trying for 1h and suddenly 2 seats were available. good seats but I'm very upset about the sale. I'm waiting for explanation from tickets today.com. I use an iMac … maybe it's better with a pc

Sorry to hear it

If you have done copy paste you mabe have copy a space before or after the code?

I bought tickets in Muse presale for both venues and nothing wrong happened