2016.03.12 - Palais 12, Brussels, Belgium

forevermusic

Finally I've got tickets! I went in after 10, hardly any wait at all in the queue and got standing tickets straight away. Was more luck then I had with the UK ones. Bit peed off that instead of just getting ticket, we now need flights and accommodation but atleast I'm seeing them and will be nice to go to Belgium. Hope u were successful

I can now relax!

Tez

Finally I've got tickets! I went in after 10, hardly any wait at all in the queue and got standing tickets straight away. Was more luck then I had with the UK ones. Bit peed off that instead of just getting ticket, we now need flights and accommodation but atleast I'm seeing them and will be nice to go to Belgium. Hope u were successful

I can now relax!

Tez

Welcome to Belgium !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I'd like to swap my 2 standing tickets on 12th March for 2 standing tickets on either 15th or 16th March..

Or

1 standing ticket on 12th March for sale and 1 standing ticket on 12th March to swap with 1 standing ticket on 13th March

If anyone interested, PM !

Sorry, seems a bit complicated but it isn't actually :LOL:

Gutted not to be able to attend..

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a hotel in Brussel, but the neighbourhood of Palais 12 doesn't look very appealing. Does anybody know if you can easily travel by public transport to Brussel Centre, some time after the concert?

You can travel by public transport till around midnight. You can reach the centre by tube.

I am selling one ticket (seating) for the show on March 12! My friend decided to join the last minute and we were able to find tickets for standing area, so now I have to sell this one... the ticket is for Categorie 1 Niveau: Tribune Zone: F Rij: 8 Stoel: 5. Let me know if interested! :)

• 2 weeks later...

wow, I just got an email from Ticketmaster which announces that there will be no cloakroom on Sat :eek:

Does anyone know whether the winter jackets will fit into these lockers mentioned as if an alternative? And will there be enough lockers for the GA crowd, or do we have to come extra early to get lucky? Please help... :(

Man, we waited for almost an hour in the freezing cold in Cologne last Sunday (after the doors opened!), we really need to bring some jackets. Doubt the band won't have any extra careful security checks in, of all places, Brussels :rolleyes:

And what's more, the email orders us to go to the South entrance only - an information which is not printed on our e-tickets anywhere at all. Pretty lucky this mail didn't get stuck in spam filters, as usual. Do they really take this seriously at Palais 12?

Edit: nevermind, the lockers worked just fine for us. The entrance point seemed important though, I saw someone getting turned away.

The Venue is totally wrong for the show. Pity for all these seats at the head ending, where you cant See the screens. What went wrong with booking?

The setlist was a huge disappointment. Never felt so let down before.

Edited by violet1979

Been there end enjoyed it. I had a seat on the Tribune blok A and it's true that you miss a lot of the visual effects over there. Gladly I allready saw the show in Amsterdam earlier this week.

The setlist was oke for me. They played Revolt and Undisclosed Desires and I really like those songs. Only 1 song from the early days, but I guess we'll have to get used to that :rolleyes:

Edit: nevermind, the lockers worked just fine for us. The entrance point seemed important though, I saw someone getting turned away.

The Venue is totally wrong for the show. Pity for all these seats at the head ending, where you cant See the screens. What went wrong with booking?

The setlist was a huge disappointment. Never felt so let down before.

I saw the setlist, what a bummer :stunned:

So you did manage to get a locker, what time did you get in?