2016.03.12 - Palais 12, Brussels, Belgium

forevermusic

They can't bring the 360 stage to this venue, really weird choice.

What makes you say they can't bring the 360 stage? I've never been to Paleis 12 so I have no idea what it is like. I wonder why they didn't go for Antwerp (Sportpaleis) again.

What makes you say they can't bring the 360 stage? I've never been to Paleis 12 so I have no idea what it is like. I wonder why they didn't go for Antwerp (Sportpaleis) again.

Capacity-wise, it's similar to what Sportpaleis used to be: 18.000. I think Sportpaleis expanded and has a 20.000 capacity, depending on the stage set-up. So with this production they could sell more tickets for Sportpaleis, but normal when bands use normal stages (with seats behind the stage unused) the capacity should be similar. Paleis 12 has a different setup, it's a rectangular space with seats in the back. Not the usual arena setup Sportpaleis has.

So yes, it's a bit weird because circular seating around the stage would be a better choice for this production. But the seating at Paleis 12 can be modified, starting at less than 2500 seats. Meaning there could be a lot of standing tickets, depending on the setup. We'll see!

Surely they can bring but it would be pointless as there won't be people in the sides. Honestly it's very weird :LOL:

Take a look: http://www.referenceschr.com/wp-content/uploads/PALAIS12-BRUXELLES_4735.jpg

Yeah I know... But we'll see how this one turns out. It would be really weird for them to use another stage just because there's only seating in the back though. :LOL:

Could it be GA only like the old Glasgow SECC Hall 4 used to be?

Yeah but then again is pointless to bring a 360 stage. As we've seen it has 2 arrows where Matt and Chris are supposed to play, so one of them will literally play in front of a wall :LOL:

Other venues with same problem:

- Glasgow's Hydro which is as small but at least it does have seats on the sides.

-Dublin's 3Arena, it's delusional to think they'll fit a 360 stage there.

-Vienna's Stadthalle, same problem as Hydro.

Yeah but then again is pointless to bring a 360 stage. As we've seen it has 2 arrows where Matt and Chris are supposed to play, so one of them will literally play in front of a wall :LOL:

Other venues with same problem:

- Glasgow's Hydro which is as small but at least it does have seats on the sides.

-Dublin's 3Arena, it's delusional to think they'll fit a 360 stage there.

-Vienna's Stadthalle, same problem as Hydro.

Matt tweeted that the Dublin gig will be sideways-on, and the stage map also said Glasgow is a side-on production.

Must admit the venue's piqued my interest for this gig. It's pretty inside :happy:

There's three categories of tickets, so I assume there will be seats. Category 1 should fall in with the most expensive tickets for the other gigs, which have been front-row seating. Category 3 should be seats further back. And standing is obviously standing. That's my take on it anyway.

No VIP, though? Or are those tickets being sold through a different site? Interesting.

Impossible for me to buy tickets.

Either standing tickets or not, it says it cannot find adjacents seats. When I tick the option saying I don't mind non-adjacent seats, it tells me it cannot find any.

Always an issue with this kind of sales... A real pain.

2nd time big sale with Ticketmaster Belgium for me, 2nd time problems. They charged us for 8 tickets instead of 4 with AC/DC last time. Took us months to get the money back.

EDIT: Hell, it's even easier to buy tickets for freaking Tomorrowland through Paylogic than what I've experienced with Ticketmaster so far...