2016.03.12 - Palais 12, Brussels, Belgium

forevermusic

For me it went very smoothly luckily. I hope you guys will get tickets! Keep trying, they get released after some time if the person that reserved them doesn't buy them. I also did not find this ING priority access option? it seems to be exclusively for the tickets bought on the regular sale? About an hour ago I saw this ING info on ticketmaster, then it changed to the free Drones album info.. Did anyone see the option?

I also did not find this ING priority access option? it seems to be exclusively for the tickets bought on the regular sale? About an hour ago I saw this ING info on ticketmaster, then it changed to the free Drones album info.. Did anyone see the option?

Yup, found it on the regular sale page but not fan pre-sale. That's a bit sad... I'm against this kind of options but IF they offer it, I'm taking advantage of it (yes I know, hypocrite).

Hi guys!

I've bought 4 tickets (seated), super happy! Ticketmaster was, for once, really smooth too. I have a large family of muse fans though. Do you think I can buy another 4 tickets on wednesday? I know today was limited to 4 but was hoping to have 8 in total.