2016.06.04 - O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic

forevermusic

Now I'm torn between Berlin on the 3rd of June and Prague one day later. Berlin would include a flight, but it's supposed to be a very cool city and I've never been there.

I'm a bit overwhelmed today. :D

i've just been to berlin for lollapalooza and stayed a couple extra days to get to know the city! i payed 47€ for two nights in a hostel (and it was really fancy for that amount of money) and the flights weren't really expensive either. so if you're thinking of going, it might be cheaper than you think :)

also, i'm going to munich, vienna and prague next year and since i'm going alone, i do have a free spot in my car for germany and czech republic ;)

i've just been to berlin for lollapalooza and stayed a couple extra days to get to know the city! i payed 47€ for two nights in a hostel (and it was really fancy for that amount of money) and the flights weren't really expensive either. so if you're thinking of going, it might be cheaper than you think :)

also, i'm going to munich, vienna and prague next year and since i'm going alone, i do have a free spot in my car for germany and czech republic ;)

Take me! Take me!!! I'll be in Munich and Prague and of course Vienna too! :D

Seriously, maybe we can arrange something? Are you going from Vienna?

Take me! Take me!!! I'll be in Munich and Prague and of course Vienna too! :D

Seriously, maybe we can arrange something? Are you going from Vienna?

i live about an hour away from vienna (near krems). it'd be nice to not have to drive alone for 3-4 hours :) for munich, idk if i'm gonna stay there or drive home the same night yet, but i'll definitely have to leave the day after since i only got two days off for that one. i've never been to prague though, so i was thinking about staying maybe two extra days to explore a bit!

i live about an hour away from vienna (near krems). it'd be nice to not have to drive alone for 3-4 hours :) for munich, idk if i'm gonna stay there or drive home the same night yet, but i'll definitely have to leave the day after since i only got two days off for that one. i've never been to prague though, so i was thinking about staying maybe two extra days to explore a bit!
I'll send you a message! :D

I was lucky enough to buy tickets on Friday, so I could choose from quite a places, where I want to sit. Now it seams, that standing tickets are sold out, and only tickets for sitting is available.

I will go there from Brno, and honestly, me and my wife can't wait to see Muse live for the first time!

quick question for people who actually speak czech: would anyone mind translating the emails i got from the ticket site (either english or german is fine)? it's really stressing me out that i can only roughly guess at what they say, since google translate isn't the most helpful of things...
I didn't get anything apart from the ticket confirmation, which was in English. Did you book at ticketportal.cz?

I didn't get anything apart from the ticket confirmation, which was in English. Did you book at ticketportal.cz?

yup, on friday. everything in czech and i don't understand a thing :p i had chrome translate the website for me and at the end of the process it said "WELL DONE

Your transaction has been successfully processed! / Your transaction was successfully Executed!" so at least that's something.

Oh... I guess you missed the tiny icon at the top that said "language". You can set it to English there, I guess that also influences the language of the mails you get. :$

I love their own translations though:

To have your tickets, push this button

If you want to repeat printing of tickets, please give reasons!

:LOL:

Sorry, that wasn't helpful. But you do have your PDF, right?

Oh... I guess you missed the tiny icon at the top that said "language". You can set it to English there, I guess that also influences the language of the mails you get. :$

I love their own translations though:

To have your tickets, push this button

If you want to repeat printing of tickets, please give reasons!

:LOL:

Sorry, that wasn't helpful. But you do have your PDF, right?

saved and printed three times, just to be absolutely sure ;)

oh wow looks like standing tickets are really sold out! so glad i decided to buy them yesterday not today as planned :happy:

btw guys i can help with czech if you have any problems with ticketportal website

not with the website but about Prague in general. How many days is good for seeing prague? I got room for 5 nights but is that too much or too few? I'll be staying at prague 1 I think..

not with the website but about Prague in general. How many days is good for seeing prague? I got room for 5 nights but is that too much or too few? I'll be staying at prague 1 I think..

weeell i've been to Prague only once so i don't really know where to stay and stuff...but i guess 4-5 days are just fine. really depends on what you wanna do/see there (except muse and o2 arena :D)

Depends on what you want to see. But I think 5 nights would be just enough. Prague 1 is good choice (but generally, thanks to public transport, everything is quite close in Prague).

IMO June is the best month for staying in Prague. Not too hot and everybody excited about nice weather, enjoying picnics and dining and drinking outside...

Believe me, you will love it :)