2016.06.04 - O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic

forevermusic

Hey. I live in the UK and just wondered how I will be paying for tickets to this gig? Will it be based on an exchange rate with a fee? Or can I just pay in GBP?

I've never done this before and me and a friend just want to know what we're dealing with first.

You have to pay CZK, based on the current exchange rate. Here in Germany it's 5% fee for foreign currency, I can't speak for the UK (but I guess it will be more or less the same?).

Also, you will almost certainly need a credit card for payment.

You have to pay CZK, based on the current exchange rate. Here in Germany it's 5% fee for foreign currency, I can't speak for the UK (but I guess it will be more or less the same?).

Also, you will almost certainly need a credit card for payment.

Thanks. I just noticed that a sum of 1290 CZK is mentioned. The page doesn't translate very well though. Can anyone confirm if this is the actual price? It seems too cheap (£35).

Thanks. I just noticed that a sum of 1290 CZK is mentioned. The page doesn't translate very well though. Can anyone confirm if this is the actual price? It seems too cheap (£35).

I believe 1290 CZK would be price for tickets just under the roof - I expect the general admission to be about 1700 CZK. Cheaper than in UK anyway :happy:

I'll be buying for this gig I suppose. Unless they announce a later June gig at Netherlands or something.

I hope I wont have any problems with the purchase & website... It can be tricky to buy from non-english websites..

Also any idea how they deal with the tickets after purchase? E-tickets? QR codes or something? I dont think physically mailing would be best choice, considering I live in Turkey..

1290 CZK is the price for a standing ticket, our gigs are very cheap compared to other countries, yet people still complain it's too expensive... Anyway, you should be able to print your ticket after purchase, the "HOMEticket" button under the muse logo says so :)

oh wow thats VERY good price, even for a Turkish guy :LOL: I paid around the same price for Neil Young + Midlake last year in Istanbul. No special effects or any that sort of thing...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on printing the ticket. I'll bother you later if I face any problems :)

1290 CZK is the price for a standing ticket, our gigs are very cheap compared to other countries, yet people still complain it's too expensive... Anyway, you should be able to print your ticket after purchase, the "HOMEticket" button under the muse logo says so :)

Update:

So standing tickets are 1490 CZK after all (55€), 1st category seating (lower tier) 1690 CZK (63€), so I'm guessing 1290 is indeed for the upper tier seats. Seating chart: http://static.ticketstoday.com/muse/images/Muse-O2-2015-01.jpg

Update:

So standing tickets are 1490 CZK after all (55€), 1st category seating (lower tier) 1690 CZK (63€), so I'm guessing 1290 is indeed for the upper tier seats. Seating chart: http://static.ticketstoday.com/muse/images/Muse-O2-2015-01.jpg

Definetly good price. Ill be buying a standing ticket tommorow. Only problem is my finals which end at end of may HOWEVER If I fail any of my finals make up dates are 3-9 of june...

Ill be working my ass off for sure. I didnt fail a final until now but still im already stressed:rolleyes:

I'd say those are likely to be face value price. Your fee and delivery charge would be on top. If you are able to print them that would be awesome. Living oversea is just going to increase delivery charges for me.

I really don't know whether to sit or stand. If I sit I want a good seat in front of the band but since the stage is centred I have no idea which way they're going to be facing.

I'd say those are likely to be face value price. Your fee and delivery charge would be on top. If you are able to print them that would be awesome. Living oversea is just going to increase delivery charges for me.

I really don't know whether to sit or stand. If I sit I want a good seat in front of the band but since the stage is centred I have no idea which way they're going to be facing.

rocket previously mentioned that tickets are printable;)

it will be my first gig so I'll be down in the pit. I dont think i will be able to see them for quite a while..hence got to be down there singing on top of my voice :p

edit: should I be buying from muse.shop.ticketstoday or ticketportal.cz?

Edited by Arcanom

I think fees are not included in the price, but since you'll save on delivery you have nothing to worry about.

To answer Arcanom's question: i've never heard about the ticketstoday shop before but I'm pretty sure it's not based in the czech republic, therefore prices for delivery and other fees might be a bit higher. I'll be buying from ticketportal as I've already had a good experience with them :)

PS: please note that I'm not sure how international orders on this site work. They might charge you more for whatever reason, but hopefully the print @ home option is for everyone. Just saying that to make sure no one's going to kill me if i accidentally gave them wrong info :D

Got my ticket from musetickets with no problem. 62.3 for standing ticket.

Hopefully ill see ya at prague :D

Edit: what are some cheap places to stay at prague? All my choices are on bookings.com or any alternatives? Which areas of town to avoid?

Edited by Arcanom

Prague is an awesome city. I don't know any places to avoid as I live in Brno (200km away) but I've been there several times mainly walking around touristic landmarks. I've booked from booking.com. You could also check airbnb. Depending on your budget you'll definitely find something that suits your needs.

Got 4 tickets earlier (x2 seats & x2 standing) and it came to about 266 euro. That's £193. People are paying £150 for 2 tickets to London. What a joke!

Anyway I'm really happy because I don't feel ripped off. I'll be staying in Prague for 2 or 3 nights to make the best of it as I haven't been before. Can't wait!

Got 4 tickets earlier (x2 seats & x2 standing) and it came to about 266 euro. That's £193. People are paying £150 for 2 tickets to London. What a joke!

Anyway I'm really happy because I don't feel ripped off. I'll be staying in Prague for 2 or 3 nights to make the best of it as I haven't been before. Can't wait!

Oh definetly feeling good with prices. I think I will stay for a week. I always wanted to visit Prague :) besides the ticket price, staying and drinking is alot cheaper compared to uk.

Also do you think I should get a hotel near o2? Or is it too far from the city center and other touristic spots?

Edited by Arcanom

Is is just me or on ticketportal site there is no option for presale? I thought that there'll be something like blank space for entering the code or something. Someone knows why? I just think that it is strange that there is information about presale but no way to fulfill it. How did you get your tickets? I'm so jealousss. And full of hope for Friday