2016.06.04 - O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic

forevermusic

They've all come though now. I have 4 and will probably only use 1.

I noticed some people are selling them on eBay. Pretty lame.

I'm planning to use the only one I got myself. Already got a digital copy as preorder but yeah a phsycial copy can be cool novelty :):)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, guys, me again. Just wanted to let you know that I'm officially interested in buying 2 standing tickets to this show. Preferably from someone from Poland, but not necessarily :)

I have two GA tickets for sale because some friends cannot come

They are Will Call so have to be collected on the day which will mean that you must meet me at the venue.

You can pay on the day but if we agree to meet, you must be there at the correct time which will be before the doors open :)

Face value - let me just check how much that was in euros. They were 63 euros each (face value + the booking fees) so two tickets would be £126 euros.

Edited by leetroot

I have two GA tickets for sale because some friends cannot come

They are Will Call so have to be collected on the day which will mean that you must meet me at the venue.

You can pay on the day but if we agree to meet, you must be there at the correct time which will be before the doors open :)

Face value - let me just check how much that was in euros. They were 63 euros each (face value + the booking fees) so two tickets would be £126 euros.

I'm very interested, just messaged you about it on fcb :)

• 1 month later...
Hi :) Anybody knows what their policy on water is in the o2 arena? Do they give out water to the crowd? Do they sell it in bottles or cups? Thanks! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Bottles of water can be purchased but I think they remove the cap before handing it to you so you're not able to re-seal it.

As far as free water goes it is usually in cups and handed out for free in the standing area. I've not been here before but this is usually the case...

Bottles of water can be purchased but I think they remove the cap before handing it to you so you're not able to re-seal it.

As far as free water goes it is usually in cups and handed out for free in the standing area. I've not been here before but this is usually the case...

You'd think they give out water, but after Vienna I'm not so sure about that anymore. The had some bottles of water, so I thought they were for us, but no, they were for the security... I'm gonna have to buy a bottle when they let us in. Thanks for the reply ;)

Edited by paulafromcydonia

Hello fellow Musers :D

I will be attending the show and I have standing ticket. I will be with friends in Prague for the weekend but they dont wanna go because they dont listen the band. But I didnt wanna miss this amazing show because of that. Is anyone interested is meeting up and warming up for the show. Its not problem for me to go alone but I prefer to spend time with some new nice people. You can add me on facebook (Matija Ljubić- cover photo is from resistance album) or send me an email.

Thanks guys, I hope I see you at show :) :)