2016.06.04 - O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic

forevermusic

I used the link in the member's section and got to the ticketstoday thing, and I could enter the code - but I didn't buy anything in the end cause it's a pick up ticket and I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

It says in the Help section that you probably will be able to pick it up 1 hour before the gig, but that's way too late for getting a good spot. :rolleyes:

I used the link in the member's section and got to the ticketstoday thing, and I could enter the code - but I didn't buy anything in the end cause it's a pick up ticket and I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

It says in the Help section that you probably will be able to pick it up 1 hour before the gig, but that's way too late for getting a good spot. :rolleyes:

Hopefuly that 1 hour is before the gate opening. I cant think of it the otherway around because you wont be a le to hand out 20000 tickets within 1 hour of gig start...

Gah. I don't know what to do. The price is ok, and Prague is a nice city (I've been there once with school *coughtwentyyearsagocough*), and it's easy to get to from Vienna. And it's a Saturday.

But... but... is it worth it? :D

Hopefuly that 1 hour is before the gate opening. I cant think of it the otherway around because you wont be a le to hand out 20000 tickets within 1 hour of gig start...

As far as I understood, if you buy from the normal site, it's a print at home ticket, so most people will already have theirs. Just we won't and won't be able to queue.

Unless I get a seat. But I don't want to, really.

Thanks for fast reply :D And thank you very much for the link. Actually I wanted standing ticket, so no picking up for me. I started to wonder if buying tickets in czech koruna isn't cheaper... But - still better prices than these in pounds

Standing tickets have to be picked up, too. Or what do you mean? :)

Standing tickets have to be picked up, too. Or what do you mean? :)

I think he wants them in paper before the day of gig. Not sure if thats even possible tho.. unless you go buy physically at czech :p

I just got mine, standing. Gonna pick it up on the day of gig. I dont really care about being in the first 15 rows or something. Either way I can squeeze myself in a little bit. Also as a first timer, just being there is good enough for me :D:D

also need a confrimation on the actual site selling print at home "tickets" but not "receipts"...

I think he wants them in paper before the day of gig. Not sure if thats even possible tho.. unless you go buy physically at czech :p

I just got mine, standing. Gonna pick it up on the day of gig. I dont really care about being in the first 15 rows or something. Either way I can squeeze myself in a little bit. Also as a first timer, just being there is good enough for me :D:D

also need a confrimation on the actual site selling print at home "tickets" but not "receipts"...

Ah ok, I only got that print at home information somewhere here on the board, or even that thread. I don't actually KNOW. ;)

Now I'm torn between Berlin on the 3rd of June and Prague one day later. Berlin would include a flight, but it's supposed to be a very cool city and I've never been there.

I'm a bit overwhelmed today. :D

Ah ok, I only got that print at home information somewhere here on the board, or even that thread. I don't actually KNOW. ;)

Now I'm torn between Berlin on the 3rd of June and Prague one day later. Berlin would include a flight, but it's supposed to be a very cool city and I've never been there.

I'm a bit overwhelmed today. :D

Both of them looks good. Berlin can be a little expensive tho. Especially if you are living in Prague you dont have to worry about hotel... Plus western europe is more expensive on the booze & food...

Besides that holy shit I just watched the making of the video.. 16 drones. thats sick.

Hah, I mean that theoretically I can stand wherever I want to and still move during the gig. And it would be difficult with sitting ticket :D

I think that actually I'll buy the ticket on Friday [even if it's a risk]. I don't want to wait soo long for the delivery of it. Especially when I have no idea where I will be in May. [There's is no printing option, right? Or am I blind?]

Hah, I mean that theoretically I can stand wherever I want to and still move during the gig. And it would be difficult with sitting ticket :D

I think that actually I'll buy the ticket on Friday [even if it's a risk]. I don't want to wait soo long for the delivery of it. Especially when I have no idea where I will be in May. [There's is no printing option, right? Or am I blind?]

Currently you can purchase the ticket, print receipt sent to the email and pick up your paper ticket on the day of gig. You are required to bring Id or Credit card

Both of them looks good. Berlin can be a little expensive tho. Especially if you are living in Prague you dont have to worry about hotel... Plus western europe is more expensive on the booze & food...

Besides that holy shit I just watched the making of the video.. 16 drones. thats sick.

I live in Vienna, not Prague. But Prague is only 5 hours away by train, so that would be easier than Berlin, that's twice as far.

My head says NO to three gigs at the moment anyway. I'm already going to Munich and Vienna. Maybe I'll just buy another ticket last minute.

Ahh, that's what I thought. Well, it's not so bad. I just feel very uncertain when I think about something so distant :D [and having a physical ticket would make me feel better]

Me too, me too, that's why I'm hesitant about anything like that. A city where I don't speak the language, then no ticket to hold onto, no, that's just too much for me right now.

Although it would have been cool to go at the End of March, in May, and in June.

Me too, me too, that's why I'm hesitant about anything like that. A city where I don't speak the language, then no ticket to hold onto, no, that's just too much for me right now.

Although it would have been cool to go at the End of March, in May, and in June.

I'm glad that I'm not alone :D I've never been in different country for a gig. It seems terrifying, but at the same time a bit exciting. The site - ticketportal - is offering fast home delivery and it seems to be more comforting for me than these others, very distant options. Ofc I would prefer gig in my own country, but there's nothing like this in this tour. Sad.

Fingers crossed for Friday :D

Your plan looks so cool ;_____; Don't give up! :)

Oh definetly feeling good with prices. I think I will stay for a week. I always wanted to visit Prague :) besides the ticket price, staying and drinking is alot cheaper compared to uk.

Also do you think I should get a hotel near o2? Or is it too far from the city center and other touristic spots?

If you're staying for more than 1 night I'd get a hotel somewhere closer to a main district where there are plenty of restaurants, shops and bars. I know the tram runs practically everywhere until all hours of the night but you're only going to be at the O2 for a few hours out of your whole stay.

The O2 is in Prague 9. One hotel we were looking at was in Prague 1. Tram was a 17min journey and runs every 10 mins.

Prague 1 has a Hooters restaurant for example. If you like football and boobs then I'd highly recommend stopping by.

Thats our plan anyway!

I've been to a gig in the UK before, but that's almost a second home for me. This time, I won't be going all the way there, though.

Munich is not that far away, and it's the same language as in Vienna, so that's a good thing. And I'll get my ticket delivered in a few days.

Anyway, I don't want to derail that thread about Prague any more. Yaaaaaay for everyone going there! :D

If you're staying for more than 1 night I'd get a hotel somewhere closer to a main district where there are plenty of restaurants, shops and bars. I know the tram runs practically everywhere until all hours of the night but you're only going to be at the O2 for a few hours out of your whole stay.

The O2 is in Prague 9. One hotel we were looking at was in Prague 1. Tram was a 17min journey and runs every 10 mins.

Prague 1 has a Hooters restaurant for example. If you like football and boobs then I'd highly recommend stopping by.

Thats our plan anyway!

I reserved an apart for 5 nights at prague 1. Also 5 days at near o2. Depending on what I want ill cancel the other

Hi everybody, I hope you can help me out. I've got 2 questions:. Hope you can help me out.

1. What does "the free drones copy with every" text mean? Are they really going to give out free cds/downloads to everyone buying ticket (or is it only pre-sale)?

2. Is the payment charged right away? Some ticket/music shops (some also related to warner if I recall correctly) tend to charge for order before couple of weeks before shipping, not straight away.

Thanks in advance

1. Yes, for every ticket a voucher shall be sent by email to buy a hardcopy or digital download of the album (I guess through MUSE official site. Haven't received it yet). My understanding is that this is only for muse.mu registered members that purchased their ticket during the pre-sale.

2. For the pre-sale purchase my card was charged immediately.

For people asking advice on where to stay, you could stay near the O2, but if you stay in the centre, the metro is just over 10 minutes' walk from the stadium and that runs until just after midnight. There is also a train that will take you to Hlavni, the main station for the central touristy areas.

Public transport in Prague is relatively cheap compared to the UK. Hope this helps those wondering what to do.

For people asking advice on where to stay, you could stay near the O2, but if you stay in the centre, the metro is just over 10 minutes' walk from the stadium and that runs until just after midnight. There is also a train that will take you to Hlavni, the main station for the central touristy areas.

Public transport in Prague is relatively cheap compared to the UK. Hope this helps those wondering what to do.

I think Ill prefer to stay at centre. Coming back from O2 shouldnt be so hard as there will be many people doing just the same.. in the other hand Id have some issues with stayin at o2 side, as im gonna stay for 5-6. Nightlife and stuff

Is it hard to get a cab at prague? Do you guys have uber?