Just how bored are we?

OMG this thread :LOL:

My favs are the middle song thread, the best song starting with letter "K", Revolt, and this one probably too, if it doesn't get closed :LOL::LOL:

Where will Muse play next? Where would you like them to play?

hahaha I totally named that shit and it makes me chuckle every time I see it. Also I miss the Tom Kirk is Metal thread. That was my pièce de résistance

What was that? I'm curious to search for it...

aw naw it died a death and was deleted years back, it was basically my rewrite of this amazing song (which yay I am now reminded of and will lol all day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTm7ezMexM

you love! tom kirk

you need! tom kirk!

and it basically turned into a kirky appreciation thread which was full of lolz

I hadn't ever heard that song, but sounds awesome. I wish I had been here when that thread was up, looks like it was a lot of fun :LOL::LOL:

I personally love my toilet thread, but any thread with DàibhidhGrannd in it is bound to be fantastic.

The prime number thread was fantastic (or was that just a thought on the live chat?).

That guy is amazing. Best muser 2015 :yesey:

I can't believe some mod closed the new fav album thread so people could vote for Drones if they wanted to, but...

And I preferred the toilet thread, but that got closed too.

Hi, I started this thread..when it was closed I didn't think about noone who voted before can't vote again...for Drones maybe. Or if they changed their minds now...

Can we lock the current Fave Album thread and open a new one, with a new poll..or re-open mine? please!!! Calling all mods, or at least the one responsible for this threads!

Sorry for shouting...

Are we bored enough that, if I say this is a thread to list your favorite forum threads, it somehow won't get locked?

My favs:

The Resistance Love Thread

Favorite album thread

Drones discussion thread(s)

Middle favorite song thread

let's see how far this goes...

You joined six months ago and you're bored already?

Are we bored enough that, if I say this is a thread to list your favorite forum threads, it somehow won't get locked?

My favs:

The Resistance Love Thread

Favorite album thread

Drones discussion thread(s)

Middle favorite song thread

let's see how far this goes...

Wrong assumption. If you're bored visit banter or go outside but creating pointless threads is not the answer.