In Musewiki, Muse has a gig in Chicago between August 3-5. Would that be hard on them if they have a gig in August 1 then travel half way across the world?

I don't really know. Our hopes of a concert in Manila maybe dashed.

I recentl found out that a way for artists to perform at a certain event or country is for them to be invinted. Can this be the way we can bring Muse to Manila? We can start a riot in front of MTV offices or NU offices. Hmm...

This makes me think.

I don't really know. Our hopes of a concert in Manila maybe dashed.

I recentl found out that a way for artists to perform at a certain event or country is for them to be invinted. Can this be the way we can bring Muse to Manila? We can start a riot in front of MTV offices or NU offices. Hmm...

This makes me think.

The Fort or Ortigas...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

New in the forums.But a Muse lover definitely.

Is there a chance they will be coming over here in The Philippines?!That'd be totally cool!I really hope so.(that's everyone's wish here!!!:D ) I would love to see them again!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Okay, so for 2 weeks now, there has been no activity here in this forum? Why?

Muse might not come here on August 1, but I've heard that they might come back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September-October. Expect them to come here by then. By that time, they'll be as big as Queen due to Wembley.

I've grown tired of this forum since it's lost its life once again.

We need more activity people!

Hello.

New in the forums.But a Muse lover definitely.

Is there a chance they will be coming over here in The Philippines?!That'd be totally cool!I really hope so.(that's everyone's wish here!!!:D ) I would love to see them again!!!!!!!

Cheers!

As I said, the August 1 gig maybe cancelled, but they'll be coming back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September, so expect to see them by that time. If not, we're not that lucky, I guess.

Hello guio, I'm trying not to stalk you, but this must be explained :D :

Muse might not come here on August 1, but I've heard that they might come back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September-October

Who said? :) Of course I'm only asking and hoping for it to be true.

if there's a petition of some sort, I volunteer to try and get signatures (from Malaysia at least.)

I'd love to travel to your beautiful country to watch Muse.

As I said, the August 1 gig maybe cancelled, but they'll be coming back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September, so expect to see them by that time. If not, we're not that lucky, I guess.

Yeah,I saw it in Musewiki too,that one will not push through.I'll just be waiting for the Muse reign on the Asia-Pacific.I'll stalk them...haha!!!!:)

Hello guio, I'm trying not to stalk you, but this must be explained :D :

Who said? :) Of course I'm only asking and hoping for it to be true.

if there's a petition of some sort, I volunteer to try and get signatures (from Malaysia at least.)

I'd love to travel to your beautiful country to watch Muse.

Hello miele! Was suppose to come to Malaysia when Muse was there,but eventually it didn't happen for us(my sister and I),went to Hong Kong instead to see them live and we were completely blown away.Amazing!:happy:

We're still trying to set up a petition for the concert.

Kinda hard. Need support.

Also, when I tried to add Muse at MySpace, it was asking for the account's last name or e-mail. What should I put?

DAMN.

We're still trying to set up a petition for the concert.

Kinda hard. Need support.

We're High School now, we can get support from other schools.

Also, when I tried to add Muse at MySpace, it was asking for the account's last name or e-mail. What should I put?

DAMN.

try: qua@aol.com[might work], Bellamy, Kirk, Muse, Howard, Wolstenholme, or ...

Hello miele! Was suppose to come to Malaysia when Muse was there,but eventually it didn't happen for us(my sister and I),went to Hong Kong instead to see them live and we were completely blown away.Amazing!

Hello achi!

Good to hear about the good time in Hong Kong. But next time (hopefully) do come to M'sia, we'll set you up for a rocking good time in KL! :musesign:

Hello achi!

Good to hear about the good time in Hong Kong. But next time (hopefully) do come to M'sia, we'll set you up for a rocking good time in KL! :musesign:

Yep,I'll do that!!! I know it will rock...its MUSE!!!!Woohoo!:happy: