• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sobrang seldom ko na lang pakinggan ang Muse, well that's after Matt had a baby with Kate Hudson and then Muse released THAT video for Twilight (I think the latter came first:LOL:) Parang, what's happening???? Haha. And then Survival came. It's ok..ok lang. I listened to it like 3 times and got over it...that fast!

And then now, we have Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Madness! The whole time I was listening to it, I kept on repeating tae (expression I got used to saying). I was like, WHAT IS THIS? Hahahaha. Forgive me, I wasn't really reading the updates on the upcoming album, I got busy with life. Pero now, I keep on playing it. The song can go viral. Now, I'm loving it! And then all of a sudden, I miss Muse. I miss this board! Awwww. Are there any songs I missed that they released before this album? I'm aware of Unsustainable. Any other? :)

• 1 month later...

meron ba "The 2nd Law" album dyan sa manila? o sa cebu?... because as usual, MUSE albums don't get here in Davao. :'( im glad i have a brother who works overseas to buy them for me.:D

but seriously guys, Muse is starting another big tour. I hope they pass by Philippines when they come here in asia... watching live videos on youtube ain't enough!:chris::dom::matt:

• 4 weeks later...

YAY FINALLY A MUSE FORUM FOR FILIPINOS!! :dance:

All caps? Haha. Hello po. I'm new here. Since I loved Muse I've been looking for people who love this band as much as I do. Kaso mabibilang lang sa kamay yung mga nahanap kong may kilala (kilala lang hindi gusto :(( ) sa Muse. :noey:

Pwoper thanks to a very close friend who led me to this forum thing. Such a ninja. :ninja:

Let's be friends! You can call me Jing. :D

:musesign:

All caps? Haha. Hello po. I'm new here. Since I loved Muse I've been looking for people who love this band as much as I do. Kaso mabibilang lang sa kamay yung mga nahanap kong may kilala (kilala lang hindi gusto :(( ) sa Muse. :noey:

Pwoper thanks to a very close friend who led me to this forum thing. Such a ninja. :ninja:

Hahahaha!!! You're very welcome! xD I'm just very good at this scavenger hunt thing. xD

• 1 year later...

:D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...