Okay, so far mga ilan pa lang nagsisign sa petition natin. Kailagan pa ng at least 2988 signatures. Can we find that many people to sign?

Ngayon, may kumakalat na rumour na babalik ang Muse sa SEA on October with added dates and venues. Siguro naman kasama na Pilipinas dun. Kung hindi....

What Filipino band will you choose to support Muse on their tour here in the Philippines? Sagutin niyo naman ng mabuti to. Dapat may masagot kayo kahit isa.

i really wanna see Rivermaya and Sandwich opens for them... that would really pump up the people before the main event...

I like any band to play except spongecola and cheushe.

would be very nice, but very unlikely, to see Eraserheads.

What if Muse brings Rage Against the Machine with them as part of their SEA tour

I like any band to play except spongecola and cheushe.

would be very nice, but very unlikely, to see Eraserheads.

What if Muse brings Rage Against the Machine with them as part of their SEA tour

In that case...I think it will be Rage Against The Machine bringing Muse with them.:D hehe..That would really be very special to see!!! {Exciting........}:happy: Imagine Muse being on stage with their all time favorite band!!!;)

:musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

It's nice to see life in our thread. :D

Urbandub would be nice. Up Dharma Down may not fit the concert, but they can sure as hell support too. The Dawn would be very pleased if they were asked to support, but it's kinda hard to think about Jett Pangan, Francis Reyes, Buddy Zabala, and their drummer supporting for a younger band, considering their contributions to Pinoy Music, but I know they won't mind.

How about Kjwan? Or Pedicab? Or Sandwich? :LOL: There are only a handful of Filipino artists who can prove that they are worth supporting Muse.

Yeah..we have a lot of great talent!!!:) Urbandub sana ...but on second thought,if there'd be someone supporting them,it will be a Warner act ...;)

yay!:D

yay..stan...i almost forgot...queen_in_the_making was looking for you at the chatroom last night...Haha...We missed you back there...She said you were funny.{She thought you were a boy..hehe;) }LOL

Yeah..we have a lot of great talent!!!:) Urbandub sana ...but on second thought,if there'd be someone supporting them,it will be a Warner act ...;)

Speaking of Warner...

What local band is Warner's.

MCR is Reprise records, part of Warner. Rage Against the Machine is Sony BGM. The two have cooperated with each other before and now (MCR 2nd leg with RATM, 1st with Muse) so its a possibility. But our custom likes to save money, So I expect a Warner opening

Speaking of Warner...

MCR is Reprise records, part of Warner. Rage Against the Machine is Sony BGM. The two have cooperated with each other before and now (MCR 2nd leg with RATM, 1st with Muse) so its a possibility. But our custom likes to save money, So I expect a Warner opening

Then there's hope after all...if they have collaborated before...hehe

Warner act: Dicta License (they're good too!!:D )Kitchie Nadal, I think The Dawn(the last album I've got which was Harapin was under WarnerMusic),I'm not sure if Rivermaya is Warner, I think they are...Now I'm confused!!!!:LOL:

Speaking of Warner...

I know Join the Club is under Warner. Join the Club would be a cool band to support, but I think they have no idea who Muse is, or they just know them as Muse the band.

Barbie Almalbis is also Warner. Callalily isn't. They're under Sony-BMG. Almost all the bands of today are under Sony-BMG. Or EMI.

There aren't too many Pinoy bands under Warner. Just a handful.

It would be sooo cool if RATM and Muse would perform under the same roof here in Manila.

Anyway, what's your ideal setlist?

Take a Bow

Assassin

Hysteria

Map of the Probelamatique

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Supermassive Black Hole

Showbiz

Sing for Absolution

City of Delusion

Citizen Erased

Feeling Good

Apocalypse Please

Sunburn

Bliss

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

New Born

-----------------------------------

Plug in Baby

Hoodoo

Stockholm Syndrome

-----------------------------------

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Knights of Cydonia

Actually, my setlist is based on what they're playing right now. I'd love to see Showbiz live.

Hope they play this when they come here.

What's your setlist?:p

Take A Bow

Hysteria

Bliss

Hyper Music

Sunburn + Piano interlude

Supermassive Blackhole

Assassin GOB

Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Showbiz + Execution Commentary

Invincible

Starlight + Lasers

City of Delusion

Micro Cuts

Citizen Erased

Butterflies & Hurricanes

New Born

------------- 1st-----------

Time is Running Out

Cave

Hoodoo

------------2nd---------------

Plug In Baby

Muscle Museum

Stockholm Syndrome + Kaoss Jam

Knights of Cydonia

I did this to counter the Japan gig

yay..stan...i almost forgot...queen_in_the_making was looking for you at the chatroom last night...Haha...We missed you back there...She said you were funny.{She thought you were a boy..hehe;) }LOL

zomg.

so you all thought i'm a boy.:eek:

I went back to Guangzhou for couple of days,i'll go to chat with you guys when i'm free,cua our Chinese forum has gone normal now,need me there!:D

zomg.

so you all thought i'm a boy.:eek:

I went back to Guangzhou for couple of days,i'll go to chat with you guys when i'm free,cua our Chinese forum has gone normal now,need me there!:D

Nah...I already told her you were a girl...(remember I asked you...) now she knows. We'll see ya at the chatroom,ayt!:happy: (haha...the Chinese moderator is busy....:p )

This would be my setlist: :D

01. Take A Bow

02. Hysteria

03. Supermassive Black Hole

04. Butterflies & Hurricanes (TOPS!!!)

05. Map Of The Problematique

06. New Born ;)

07. Citizen Erased

08. Hoodoo

09. Apocalypse Please

10.City Of Delusion

11. Feeling Good

12. Showbiz

13.Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist;)

13. Assassin

14.Forced In +Bliss:happy:

15. Starlight

16. Plug In Baby

17. Time Is Running Out

***Encore***

18. Soldier's Poem

19. Invincible :happy:

20. Stockholm Syndrome + Kaoss Jam:happy: :musesign:

21. Knights Of Cydonia

Guio, mero kabang nakita single cd sa Aussie, magkano?

Meron. Yung Starlight, $ 5. Dapat bibilin ko na sana, pero wala akong pera that time.

Assassin would be great in its GOB form. Gusto ko rin sana marinig live yung Fury. Hope they bring back old songs in Wembley, like Escape, TOADA, Ruled by Secrecy, Micro Cuts and so much more. Glorious can make a great comeback in Wembley. There are soo many people who love that song.

Balita ko pala they should be recording new material as soon as matapos na sila sa kakatour nila this year, with an expected release date of 2009.

Napaginipan ko ba naman sila na nagconcert na sila dito! :))

the problem with the Knights 7" is you and I don't have a player:LOL:. But I do have Assassin GOB from Muselive

I just hope they:

Make a bigger setlist than Glastonbury

Go to SEA

Release the Wembly DVD

Release the new album late next year or early 2009

Napaginipan ko ba naman sila na nagconcert na sila dito[/Quote]

Kanino... Bellamy?

Kumusta Pinoys and Pinays!

Im not from the Philippines, nor I don’t speak tagalog, but that’s where my Parents are from. I was quite surprised Muse didn’t tour over there, from there recent Asian Tour. A few years back, I was in the same predicament as some of you. Never thought Muse will ever come to my country and even considered of making a petition, but luckily I didn’t have to. Muse finally toured in Canada, and ive been to every gig they came (5 times I believe). So ppl don’t give up, theres always hope. Let us be heard, and hope Muse finally gets some sense of coming to the Philippines!

Speaking of which I still haven’t visited the Philippines, I think that’s tops of my list as in terms of wishes lol forget about Muse!:p

Kumusta Pinoys and Pinays!

Im not from the Philippines, nor I don’t speak tagalog, but that’s where my Parents are from. I was quite surprised Muse didn’t tour over there, from there recent Asian Tour. A few years back, I was in the same predicament as some of you. Never thought Muse will ever come to my country and even considered of making a petition, but luckily I didn’t have to. Muse finally toured in Canada, and ive been to every gig they came (5 times I believe). So ppl don’t give up, theres always hope. Let us be heard, and hope Muse finally gets some sense of coming to the Philippines!

Speaking of which I still haven’t visited the Philippines, I think that’s tops of my list as in terms of wishes lol forget about Muse!:p

Heey fellow "Pinoy" Muser. Haha. I see you've discovered our thread.

It's true. Muse didn't visit us when they had their SEA tour last Feb-March. That was so sad, but now, we've found some hope, since we've found out they'll be returning around this October.

So you've seen them live already, huh? I heard they performed "Glorious" for you guys under the name "DES" before. Is it true? And how does it sound like live?

Your memory serves you correctly. Back in 2004, at the Kool Haus gig in Toronto, Muse played DES aka Glorious. I believe it was the first time Muse ever played this song, but I could be wrong. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night. You can download the song at this link. I’ll leave you with your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=684299FF3849B8F2

I’m proud, that someone made this Filipino thread, I thought I was the only Flip Muser to grace my eyes on this board. It’s nice to know... that I’m not alone.

With that being said…How do you say “I’ll see you all on the flipside” in Tagalog?

Sige…Cheers!

Your memory serves you correctly. Back in 2004, at the Kool Haus gig in Toronto, Muse played DES aka Glorious. I believe it was the first time Muse ever played this song, but I could be wrong. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night. You can download the song at this link. I’ll leave you with your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=684299FF3849B8F2

I’m proud, that someone made this Filipino thread, I thought I was the only Flip Muser to grace my eyes on this board. It’s nice to know... that I’m not alone.

With that being said…How do you say “I’ll see you all on the flipside” in Tagalog?

Sige…Cheers!

Actually, the first time they played it was in Salt Lake City, a few days before they went to Toronto. :p Just serving up some Muse facts.

You're not the only Filo Muser here. There are a lot lurking around, just tired to post their shit. :LOL:

I forgot how it goes in Tagalog. :LOL:

Thanks for the download.

Hey Liquid Adrenalin, nice to see some fellow blood:LOL: . thanks for the upload by the way. The three knowed to be Pinoys currently lurking here are Guio, Achi and, of course, Me. Don't know what happed to the first batch including the thread starter "where is germany".

Anyways, You can help us a wee bit by signing this and joining this group. I'm not making you join, just if you want to.

Hey Liquid Adrenalin, nice to see some fellow blood:LOL: . thanks for the upload by the way. The three knowed to be Pinoys currently lurking here are Guio, Achi and, of course, Me. Don't know what happed to the first batch including the thread starter "where is germany".

Anyways, You can help us a wee bit by signing this and joining this group. I'm not making you join, just if you want to.

haha...I'm definitely lurking into this thread!!!C'mon musers, unite!!!:happy: