:LOL: so cute! thot dom has already a girlfriend? done my part.. wanna c 'em again here in SEA!!

Isn't it that Dom has a girlfriend already?!!Or I am missing out that part? {From previous articles I've read,I think he has one..oh well}

I don't know Dom current personal life but I do know he has an ex and possibly the last member of Muse to get married(Chris is Married and Matt is engaged to Gaia) http://www.musewiki.org/Gaia_Polloni

Yeah,I know about the Chris and Matt part,Gaia actually has mentioned in that Cosmopolitan interview of hers that her best friend was Dom's girlfriend ...but it was never said Dom's ex girlfriend...hehe...(stalker.....i am not!hahaha...just read it somewhere....:p ) but I don't really know his status now....:$ ...but I wouldn't worry on that one...Love the MUSE-ic!!!:happy:

Yeah,I know about the Chris and Matt part,Gaia actually has mentioned in that Cosmopolitan interview of hers that her best friend was Dom's girlfriend ...but it was never said Dom's ex girlfriend...hehe...(stalker.....i am not!hahaha...just read it somewhere....:p ) but I don't really know his status now....:$ ...but I wouldn't worry on that one...Love the MUSE-ic!!!:happy:

^lol.. he must haf a lot of ex-girlfriends... but i like the idea that dom's the last member of muse to get married there arias ;) love the MUSE-ic and love the people making it.. :musesign:

So Muse has a minor US tour in August with a headline in Madison Square, Possible Aussie tour in September, participate in a Korean music festival and and minor gigs , maybe, in japan in July. So a possible SEA tour is on October

also thanks to all who signed the petition and please let other people take part

The petition we are trying so hard to support right now has only 11 signatures. Dudes, we need more than 11 signatures to prove that we deserve to see THEM live. :p

Dom has girlfriend already, I think. How cute, Arias. ;)

Expect a SEAP tour sometime in September-October. Matt says they're planning to come back again. Hope that we're on that list of the SEAP countries they're visiting.

Also, I have an old newspaper article about Muse that's just lying around. Hehehe. 'Nuff said.

So Muse has a minor US tour in August with a headline in Madison Square, Possible Aussie tour in September, participate in a Korean music festival and and minor gigs , maybe, in japan in July. So a possible SEA tour is on October

shit! they're coming back to korea?? damn jealous now.. now i'm praying hard for a SEA tour in october..

The petition we are trying so hard to support right now has only 11 signatures. Dudes, we need more than 11 signatures to prove that we deserve to see THEM live. :p

:yesey: +1! we need more sigs!! perhaps i should sign again wif a different name..

I'm just thanking those who signed in the first day for being a part of it but yeah 11 isn't allot to bring them here:( .

Linkin park says they'll bring Muse to Russia and possibly Kiev as part of their tour on September. So the SEA tour must be on October

Timeline:

July: Korea/Japan - August: America - early September: possible Russia/Ukraine - late September: possible Australia - October: possible SEA

I'm just thanking those who signed in the first day for being a part of it but yeah 11 isn't allot to bring them here:( .

Linkin park says they'll bring Muse to Russia and possibly Kiev as part of their tour on September. So the SEA tour must be on October

Timeline:

July: Korea/Japan - August: America - early September: possible Russia/Ukraine - late September: possible Australia - October: possible SEA

Yeah,I read the Linkin Park thing on muselive.com >MUSE come to South East Asia-- come to the PHILIPPINES!!!!

Party!!!11!! w00t...

We still need people to sign:erm:

Post mo yung link to the petition in other Asian country threads, like in the Malaysian thread.

More support peeps. :p

err

maaari ba muse Pilipinas!!!!!!

saka, lahat..

libutin South East Asia uli!!!

:)

Matt, if you come pilipinas, dont forget to learn Tagalog too..

as you be in Malaysia "selamat petang Kay-El / tanghali K.L"

err

saka, lahat..

...Tama...kasama na dapat ang Pilipinas sa susunod na South East Asian tour....

...I think he'll actually try to speak some Filipino words...haha...(sounds fun and exciting!)...just like what he did also in Hong Kong..he spoke some Chinese words..made the crowd cheer!!!Woohoo!!!:LOL:

MUSE come back to SOUTH EAST ASIA...and this time around..please come to the Philippines!!!!:happy:

err

saka, lahat..

HAHA!

Siguro pag nagTagalog si Matt, sasabihin niya "Kamusta Philippines?", or something like that. :))

Shit! Ansarap pakinggan!

HAHA!

Siguro pag nagTagalog si Matt, sasabihin niya "Kamusta Philippines?", or something like that. :))

Shit! Ansarap pakinggan!

oo nga... grabe kinikilabutan ako just the thought of it... but first things first, lets bring MUSE here sa Philippines!!!

*gathering all known muse fans here in my place to sign the petition*

Damn.

Ilang weeks pa ba bago nung concert nila dito?!

I can't wait for Knights of Cydonia and Hysteria live! Pati na rin ang "Mabuhay Philippines" and "Thank you Philippines! You've been fucking amazing! Cheers!". :))

Anlakas talagang mangarap. :p

Okay, so far mga ilan pa lang nagsisign sa petition natin. Kailagan pa ng at least 2988 signatures. Can we find that many people to sign?

Ngayon, may kumakalat na rumour na babalik ang Muse sa SEA on October with added dates and venues. Siguro naman kasama na Pilipinas dun. Kung hindi....

What Filipino band will you choose to support Muse on their tour here in the Philippines? Sagutin niyo naman ng mabuti to. Dapat may masagot kayo kahit isa.

Okay, so far mga ilan pa lang nagsisign sa petition natin. Kailagan pa ng at least 2988 signatures. Can we find that many people to sign?

Ngayon, may kumakalat na rumour na babalik ang Muse sa SEA on October with added dates and venues. Siguro naman kasama na Pilipinas dun. Kung hindi....

What Filipino band will you choose to support Muse on their tour here in the Philippines? Sagutin niyo naman ng mabuti to. Dapat may masagot kayo kahit isa.

If there will be a supporting act...I think URBANDUB fits well!!!They're great! {O kaya,The Dawn-Francis Brew would really be excited,haha!}:happy:

hope they'll revisit Asian countries,and some more:D

hi achi:D:D

heya stan...nice to see you on this thread!!!haha...welcome!!! hugz!!!!:D

I hope they revisit Asian countries...and yeah some more including the Philippines..and Shanghai ..and Beijing! I'll go with you,right...if possible!!!:happy:

:musesign:

If there will be a supporting act...I think URBANDUB fits well!!!They're great! {O kaya,The Dawn-Francis Brew would really be excited,haha!}:happy:

I was thinking of Urbandub aswell. Singing First of Summer, Endless and some of there indie song then Muse comes out.

2,988 more needed to be send...

It's nice to see life in our thread. :D

Urbandub would be nice. Up Dharma Down may not fit the concert, but they can sure as hell support too. The Dawn would be very pleased if they were asked to support, but it's kinda hard to think about Jett Pangan, Francis Reyes, Buddy Zabala, and their drummer supporting for a younger band, considering their contributions to Pinoy Music, but I know they won't mind.

How about Kjwan? Or Pedicab? Or Sandwich? :LOL: There are only a handful of Filipino artists who can prove that they are worth supporting Muse.