According to musewiki.org, the Muse concert here in Manila will NOT be in Araneta Coliseum, but it will be in the same venue where Incubus had their concert here: The Philippine International Convention Center or PICC in Pasay.

This is kinda weird, but I tried backmasking Stockholm Syndrome and the chorus sounds wicked. You should hear for youself.

OMG, when is the concert?

-It hurts when bands skips our country in their tours. It emphasizes our poor economy which hurts even more.

I know, at least MUSE wants to go here and also Fall Out Boy while Incubus and Good Charlotte were here. but I don't agree that the economy is to blame(watch anc or bloomberg and you'll see we are doing better than thailand, malaysia , indonesia and sometimes singapore) its something else...

- I blame spogecola and the other cebuano band, not urbandub, ceushet i think

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Cueshe for more thinking

-It hurts when bands skips our country in their tours. It emphasizes our poor economy which hurts even more.

-We want good music too.

-We need more Jun Ducat.

Actually, the band's been having problems going here due to album sales. It's not about our economy. Our economy is going great, as of today. Like what Francis "Brew" Reyes said, they were supposed to tour our country with the help of MTV and the British Council, but sadly, there wasn't enough support back then.

We need to show our support for them to come here. I suggest a petition of some sort. Or we open up an official Muse fan club here in our country.

Thanks for the info.

Is this really his? -> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MatthewBeIIamy

If this was Matt, then he would be that stupid to create an account. I'm sorry, but usually, artists like him tend to go to these sites as guests, not as members. But maybe he was that crazy to create one. I don't know. Haha. Maybe it was just some obsessed fan. Or something.

Yesterday, I went to check out Musewiki and I was surprised to see a statement from the operators of Musewiki regarding legal matters. They said that Warner Music sent them a letter which states that Musewiki should close down or remove all lyrics, tablatures, and the like from their site. It was a bit confusing, since the copyright "Muse" only covers CD's, DVD's, live performances and clothing, but according to the letter sent by Warner Music, the copyright expanded to digital media, and that includes the Internet. Damn.

Anyway, I went to see Muselive also, and I wasn't surprised when I saw the same statement too. Microcuts is also affected by this legal matter. It seems that almost all Muse fansites have been sent this letter.

What can we do?

Yesterday, I went to check out Musewiki and I was surprised to see a statement from the operators of Musewiki regarding legal matters. They said that Warner Music sent them a letter which states that Musewiki should close down or remove all lyrics, tablatures, and the like from their site. It was a bit confusing, since the copyright "Muse" only covers CD's, DVD's, live performances and clothing, but according to the letter sent by Warner Music, the copyright expanded to digital media, and that includes the Internet. Damn.

Anyway, I went to see Muselive also, and I wasn't surprised when I saw the same statement too. Microcuts is also affected by this legal matter. It seems that almost all Muse fansites have been sent this letter.

What can we do?

It was a great April fools joke(got me too). I went to musewiki and there was a notice by crazybobbles and it said it was a April Fools joke on the home page
If you've happened to come accross this letter from Warner Brothers' date=' rest assured, it was an April fools hoax, Musewiki is still pumping it up, pimping it out, and giving it all it takes to become the ultimate muse resource site, hope you enjoyed the hoax kids --crazybobbles 00:56, 2 April 2007 (BST) [/quote']the guys[mods] who did this is doing this to us now :supertong

OT: I'm totally new here. I just registered when I found out that they "might" have a gig at Araneta. I really really want them to come. I'd pay anything to see them. I've only been a fan for 2 years though.

So yeah, just here for support.

Oh, does anybody here know if a Muse Live CD exists? A compilation of all their live performances? It'd be awesome if they had one.

OT: I'm totally new here. I just registered when I found out that they "might" have a gig at Araneta. I really really want them to come. I'd pay anything to see them. I've only been a fan for 2 years though.

Oh, does anybody here know if a Muse Live CD exists? A compilation of all their live performances? It'd be awesome if they had one.

They don't have a compilation of all their live concerts (which will be more than 300) but they do have 2 live dvd's which are Hullabaloo:Live at Le Zénith, Paris and Absoution tour[live at Glastonbury 2004 and 4 minor concerts] but if your tring to find it you'll have no chance in our country and welcome to the forums

Hey. I see you've discovered us. Haha.

Live performances? Hmm... Try downloading from this site: http://www.muselive.com They have lots of live performances waiting to be downloaded. You just have to register.

And about that concert, it's still a rumor, but from the fanbase Muse has here, you can't deny them for playing here later on.

Until then, cheers to you dude.

It was a great April fools joke(got me too). I went to musewiki and there was a notice by crazybobbles and it said it was a April Fools joke on the home page the guy who did this is doing this to us now :supertong

We just got served. =))

Ok, so I'm here in Australia, and I've been looking for Muse for the last 48 hours.

First, I found their whole discography here, including Hullabaloo. The Absolution Tour's here too, but it's in PAL, so I can't give it a go. Also, I found copies of BH&R with the limited edition DVD's, and it's sooo interesting to look at them. I also found a copy of BH&R that came from US with the Absolution Tour DVD, which is in NTSC version.

I can't find their biography by Ben Myers. So sad.

And I'm still on the look out for shirts and jackets.

So wish me luck on this. :D

Ok, so I'm here in Australia, and I've been looking for Muse for the last 48 hours.

First, I found their whole discography here, including Hullabaloo. The Absolution Tour's here too, but it's in PAL, so I can't give it a go. Also, I found copies of BH&R with the limited edition DVD's, and it's sooo interesting to look at them. I also found a copy of BH&R that came from US with the Absolution Tour DVD, which is in NTSC version.

I can't find their biography by Ben Myers. So sad.

And I'm still on the look out for shirts and jackets.

So wish me luck on this. :D

I'm doing the same in Chicago.I found everything except for the Hullabaloo DVD, tshirts/jacket and the book.

Yung BHAR na limited ba PAL?Yung bibigay ko sa iyo NTSC

I'm doing the same in Chicago.I found everything except for the Hullabaloo DVD, tshirts/jacket and the book.

Yung BHAR na limited ba PAL?Yung bibigay ko sa iyo NTSC

Haha. I found a t-shirt here in Australia for like $20. It has the Muse logo, with absolution written under the logo.

Yung BHAR na limited edition is NTSC. This week pa ako bibili e. :p