is it just me coz i dont think muse will come here on aug1 or any month this year.. too few muse fans as of now imo :(

August 1 is not gonna happen,I'm afraid. We just have to wait for a while.

Hey Liquid Adrenalin, nice to see some fellow blood:LOL: . thanks for the upload by the way. The three knowed to be Pinoys currently lurking here are Guio, Achi and, of course, Me. Don't know what happed to the first batch including the thread starter "where is germany".

Anyways, You can help us a wee bit by signing this and joining this group. I'm not making you join, just if you want to.

Hello arias, nice too meet you and to everybody else. I just signed the petition and cheers for the invitation to your group.

Something Non-Muse related. Is it true, Manny Pacquiao lost in his attempt for Congressmen? If so, at least he’s winning in the boxing ring …Maybe, he’ll take his frustrations on his next opponent lol. Quite a story about Manny…a legend in the making…From selling cigarettes on the streets as a kid to being a National hero in the Philippines. He is considered “Pound for Pound” the best fighter in the world…in his own weight class that is. :)

Cheers from Canada

yeah but i think he should just stick to fighting. before you know it he'll replace jose rizal as the national hero lol..

AH FOR MY MUSE SETLIST, all the tracks of hullabaloo and absolution tour dvd :p the bh&r era is just not as good without space dementia and ruled by secrecy. i love the piano-y songs ^^

hmm, any filipino musicians here who play muse songs? im a drummer :)

I'm Learning basic - intermediate Drums.

Starlight - drums/keyboard

Sunburn(learning) - keyboard

New Born(learning) - drums

Space Dementia(will study soon) - keyboard

Hey Liquid, did Muse had a gig on Vancover and Edmonton. Thats were my relatives live(well in the middle). Never been to Toronto but always wanted to:LOL:.

Take an easy, Tiger

oh wow, i can do most muse songs on drums.. cant do anything with other instruments though. i tried, haha no "finger-eye" coordination :p

Hey,hey,hey...playing the drums that's good!!!Cool!Keep on rockin' !

Thanks for adding me up in multiply buddy!!!!:happy:

oh wow, i can do most muse songs on drums.. cant do anything with other instruments though. i tried, haha no "finger-eye" coordination :p

I can play a lot of Muse songs on the guitar. :LOL:

Not bragging about it, but I can. Just ask Arias. LMAO.

Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Knights of Cydonia, Muscle Museum, Escape, Hyper Music, Hysteria, and many more. :p

Hey Liquid, did Muse had a gig on Vancover and Edmonton. Thats were my relatives live(well in the middle). Never been to Toronto but always wanted to:LOL:.

I know Muse toured in Vancouver a couple of times. In fact, the musers from Vancouver are kinda pissed off that Muse hardly tour over there and that they always keep coming to Toronto instead lol

This is a question for you all…Whats some good Filipino rock bands that i can check out? Sadly I don’t know any :$

I know Muse toured in Vancouver a couple of times. In fact, the musers from Vancouver are kinda pissed off that Muse hardly tour over there and that they always keep coming to Toronto instead lol

This is a question for you all…Whats some good Filipino rock bands that i can check out? Sadly I don’t know any :$

we've got a lot of good Filipino bands...hmmm...Urbandub,Sandwich,Sugarfree,Rivermaya,Pedicab,Dicta License,Imago,Ciudad...are just some of the names....:happy:

I can play a lot of Muse songs on the guitar. :LOL:

Not bragging about it, but I can. Just ask Arias. LMAO.

Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Knights of Cydonia, Muscle Museum, Escape, Hyper Music, Hysteria, and many more. :p

cool! haha maybe we can start a cover band or something xD then we'll open for muse!! (asa)

we've got a lot of good Filipino bands...hmmm...Urbandub,Sandwich,Sugarfree,Rivermaya,Pedicab,Dicta License,Imago,Ciudad...are just some of the names....:happy:

hehe actually i dont like opm nowadays, esp bamboo xD TODO LAKAS. i still respect the less mainstream bands though :)

OPRM has alot of indie bands out there. Like blood, I respect them. Because when you go mainstream, their is a big difference and some bands are in it for:

the fame, the fans, the contracts

and when you sum them all up and you get money.

While some are true to their old fans and never forgeting where they started [e.g. Urbandub] and do what they do best[Eraserheads, Rivermaya] others are some assholes who gained fame from just making an intro for a t.v. series and don't even know how to do a proper solo or song which[to quote guio]" parang ketchup commercial" and gains popularity on the hit charts, which makes me dreedfully (and others) angry and thus sad to what mainstream Pinoy Rock is now.

I do like some mainstream rock bands but their talent is overshadowed by the bubblegum rock bands.

Oy, tatlong araw walang pagbabago. San kayo tumatago:ninja:

hmmm...ako nasa muse chatroom..haha!!!:p walang magawa eh. It's fun!!!haha!:LOL:

Just wond'ring,has anyone of you seen the Invincible video on mtv pilipinas or myx...knock knock...coz I haven't seen it on those 2 music channels here...{It's a cool video pa naman...deserves to be seen and deserves to be heard by a lot of people:)}...Is it just me not paying attention to the TV that much (LOL...as if I can...me trabaho ata ako...haha}..pero kahit sa mga pang 12 midnight na..di ko nakikita...:( oh well...

Invincible wasn't released outside United Kingdom, Kaya hindi mo makikita sa Myx o more likely MTV. Sunod na single Map of the Problematique. Out June 18, First Showing some where in Japan, In Youtube less than one week.

Invincible wasn't released outside United Kingdom, Kaya hindi mo makikita sa Myx o more likely MTV. Sunod na single Map of the Problematique. Out June 18, First Showing some where in Japan, In Youtube less than one week.

ok... First saw the video here in the muse website!!!Great site!:D

anyone knows where one can buy muse shirts here?haha
Percentage of luck: (not original) G hills - 34%, Divisoria - 29%, Megamall - 5%, Mall Of Asia - 5%, (original/fanmade)Ebay - 89%(11% someone beating you to it), Amazon - 90%, MAM - 67%

Hey! I'm in from the Philippines, but i'm filipino! :)

I don't know tagalog either, I can only vaguely understand it. :(

Yay another Muser from out of the country. Do you understand "ako ay Pilipino":p

haha never found a muse shirt, i had a shirt spraypainted once in sm manila. turned out nicely they have the rocktoon muse pic hehe. i might try experimenting with acetate and paint soon to make my own muse shirts, any suggestions?

Oops, i meant to say I'm not from the Philippines, haha. oh well. yeah, I understand that. :)

O--I made my own muse shirt once--i used acrylic paint, and it came out alright. I just put on too thick of a coat so it's kinda stiff, but it looks good. :)

Malls:p, bookstores(national has but I'm not sure about acrylic).

I have a Muse tee, bought it when I was in Califonia down at the walk of fame, it was some gothic shop (in front of a Scientology building) with BDSM-like stuff:stunned:. It looks like it was spray painted and it was the last one on the shop with a good logo:happy: