Magkakilala nga tayo! Bwahahahaha!!!

Hindi nga?

Kalabuan. Nais ko lang pahabain ang thread na to para isipin nila na "uy, aktibo rin naman pala ang fanbase dito!" haha ewan labo ko

Swerte talaga ng mga taga-Singapore. Sila may Muse concert sa January 16, tayo wala pa ring balita kung magkakaroon nga ba. Putek, dapat lang. :(

hehehe baka natatakot lang sila pumunta d2... or hindi pa nila narerealize na may fandom din sila d2... or hindi nila alam na may pilipinas :)

pero narinig ko sa isang radio interview sa loveline sabi nila gusto din nila mag asian tour!!!

hehehe baka natatakot lang sila pumunta d2... or hindi pa nila narerealize na may fandom din sila d2... or hindi nila alam na may pilipinas :)

pero narinig ko sa isang radio interview sa loveline sabi nila gusto din nila mag asian tour!!!

Alam nila na may Pilipinas. :p Binanggit pa nga ni Matt mismo yung Pilipinas doon sa Loveline interview na sinasabi mo, doon sa mga gusto nilang puntahan para sa Asian tour. :D

What are the chances that MUSE will do a stop-over concert in between Singapore and Australia? I'm in the area at the time, visiting family. There aren't rumours or anything about a concert going on is there? (I'm asking.) Sayang naman kung hindi sila mag-concert. How often are they going to be in the southeast Asia region, honestly?

-Jenn

^ Pakiramdam ko nga yung pagpunta nila sa Singapore lang yung pagkakataon na tutugtog sila sa Timog-Silangang Asya. Wala pang sinasabi kung pupunta nga sila dito sa Pilipinas, pero pakiramdam ko hindi talaga, kahit sinabi nila doon sa isa nilang interview nila na baka pumunta sila dito sa 2007. Nakakalungkot naman.

sana may mag-magandang loob na organizer o promoter na magdala ng MUSE d2... im sure kahit gaano kamahal ang price ng ticket nun marami po rin pupunta!!! ako "name-the-price" bibilin ko p rin ticket kahit gaanu kamahal yan, kahit ako lng magisa manuod basta makapanuod lang!!! :D

Hi there! I'm Ellie, for the most part a newbie fan. ;) Discovered Muse sometime in July 2006, been downloading mp3s and I LOVE their sound! I think Muse has a very small fanbase here in RP -- mostly populated by hardcore rock/alt fans don't you think? The only album they have around here is "Black Holes and Revelations".

Can you recommend to me some of their greatest? :)

hey hey.. the first thing I did when I signed up in the forums, is to find other Pinoy fans of Muse. I'm surprised to find such few.. tsk tsk.. but it's there loss. They're missing out on so much! My older sister is my new recruit, but other than that, we're the only ones I know who love this band, let alone KNOW of it. :)

Gawd... would I LOVE to see them come here and do a concert...

But that's close to impossible, I think. (I don't mean to be pessimistic..)

The closest thing we can ever get to a great rock concert here is when Incubus came here a few years ago.. (and that's NEVER gonna happen again)

I saw on MTV, Muse is coming to Singapore on the 16th, but what chance can I go there??! It also happens to be the 2nd day my classes resume! Talk about the baddest timing...

So, I settle for the next BEST thing: see them perform "live" on MTV

But if they happen to find it in there hearts to be generous enough to pity on us (hehe...), and DO have a concert here in Manila, I could just DIE, and DEFINITELY see it, front & center. :D

Hey there peeps. Just new here, sorry if this sucks.

I agree with you people. Muse SHOULD play here in Manila. It's just too bad that they don't get that much attention like bands such as My Chemical Romance, etc. Acutally, lots of people are starting to listen to Muse right now. There is still hope!

I keep on seeing MTV playing the videos of "Starlight" and "Knights Of Cydonia" everyday. They really wanna plug Muse here in our dear-old third world country. I guess they're really big Muse fans as well who are desperate for Matt, Dom and Chris play. Do we need to take a slap at their faces just for them to play?

Also, Black Holes and Revelations is sold out in some record bars ever since the start of the year. Could this mean something?

Oh yeah, I just bought a copy of "Absolution" in one of the places where you'll least expect it: National Bookstore in Katipunan. For a thrifty price of P450. And my friend found a copy in Music-1 and another friend found a copy of "Origin Of Symmetry" in what I think is a sale rack in Astrovision in Robinson's Galleria.

WE MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THEM TO PLAY HERE! WE ARE ALL THAT DESPERATE!

Yeah, yeah, play in Manila, too, dudes. You can't say you've been to all of SEA until you've also been to the Philippines (and Vietnam xD).

Well, there's still hope. They /did/ mention your country in that one interview where they were spewing out names of SEA countries they were planning and hoping to be able to play in. So far most of those they've listed have come into fruition...so there's a very high possibility that Manila will also be added to the SEA tour list very soon. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, yours is about the only country from the list of which they have yet to announce a date. So keep your fingers crossed, guys, cos I've a feeling they might very soon.

Cheers!

Oh yeah, I just bought a copy of "Absolution" in one of the places where you'll least expect it: National Bookstore in Katipunan. For a thrifty price of P450. And my friend found a copy in Music-1 and another friend found a copy of "Origin Of Symmetry" in what I think is a sale rack in Astrovision in Robinson's Galleria.

WE MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THEM TO PLAY HERE! WE ARE ALL THAT DESPERATE!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sa wakas, may bumili na rin nung kopya ng Absolution na nasa Katips! Alam mo ba kung gaano na katagal na nandoon yun? Mag-iisang taon na atang nandoon yun, noong Katipunero (hehe) pa ako, pag pumupunta ako sa NBS, palagi kong tinitingnan kung nandoon pa yung kopya ng Absolution. Hahaha sa wakaaaaaas.

TAENA MAY OOS NA ULIT DITO? TAE, SA DISCOUNT RACK? TAE TAE ME WANTY!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sa wakas, may bumili na rin nung kopya ng Absolution na nasa Katips! Alam mo ba kung gaano na katagal na nandoon yun? Mag-iisang taon na atang nandoon yun, noong Katipunero (hehe) pa ako, pag pumupunta ako sa NBS, palagi kong tinitingnan kung nandoon pa yung kopya ng Absolution. Hahaha sa wakaaaaaas.

TAENA MAY OOS NA ULIT DITO? TAE, SA DISCOUNT RACK? TAE TAE ME WANTY!

HAHA! Matagal na pala yung Absolution nandun? Ooops! HAHA! Yung OOS hindi ako sure, sabi lang ng classmate ko, pero duda ako na meron at kung meron man, nabili na yun by some lucky guy. I raise my glass to you.:LOL:

hi, francis brew here, i'm new at this forum thing hehe!

Muse totalled Singapore, the gig was just freakin amazing!!!! :D i don't know how many times i watched the Absolution Tour DVD in the past year and it always always ALWAYS kills me!!!! so to finally see them live... oh my God...!!!!:D

yeah, i did mention last year that there was a possibility of Muse coming to the Philippines (with the help of the British Council and/or MTV from what i heard) but alas, it didn't happen :(

Para sa aking mga kababayan sa Pilipinas, i reviewed the Singapore gig for Burn so watch out for it in an upcoming issue, with pics of course. i'll be airing the Chris Wolstenholme interview next monday, and hopefully Burn will include it in their CD for the issue. oh and Nina Sandejas wrote a small article for Meg, and because it is a teen mag, she's asking for forgiveness because it has to be written rather cutesy :p

to the Singaporean Muse fans... i totally luuuuuuurve your country, and im sure Muse does too!!! :)

i am very tempted to fly to HK to watch them again... if i have the money :(

http://watdat.livejournal.com

hi, francis brew here, i'm new at this forum thing hehe!

Muse totalled Singapore, the gig was just freakin amazing!!!! :D i don't know how many times i watched the Absolution Tour DVD in the past year and it always always ALWAYS kills me!!!! so to finally see them live... oh my God...!!!!:D

yeah, i did mention last year that there was a possibility of Muse coming to the Philippines (with the help of the British Council and/or MTV from what i heard) but alas, it didn't happen :(

Para sa aking mga kababayan sa Pilipinas, i reviewed the Singapore gig for Burn so watch out for it in an upcoming issue, with pics of course. i'll be airing the Chris Wolstenholme interview next monday, and hopefully Burn will include it in their CD for the issue. oh and Nina Sandejas wrote a small article for Meg, and because it is a teen mag, she's asking for forgiveness because it has to be written rather cutesy :p

to the Singaporean Muse fans... i totally luuuuuuurve your country, and im sure Muse does too!!! :)

i am very tempted to fly to HK to watch them again... if i have the money :(

http://watdat.livejournal.com

wow sir francis in the flesh, heheh!!! anyway, kakaingit kyo sir kse napanuod mo sila ng live... i have a boring story to tell, i have to thank you sir its because of you that i got to know muse , in one of your live performance (w/ the dawn) in myx, your wearing a muse shirt so checked them and ever since then i got hooked to them... so sir thank you a lot!!!

hope you video'd them while performing, its the closest thing we could ever get to a muse performance!!!

hope they consider coming here!!!