just wondering... when did dom ever use his double pedal?

howard_4.jpg

Also in addition to my earlier comment, those pics were taken Absolution era.

ooh look, Lever Glide IC Hi Hat versus Velo-Glide

Wheey! We have our answer! :D

howard_6.jpg

and heres another RC image. :D

finally...all my new purchasing has been done....it plays like an...an angel! :D

l_0303516a9a8750dadcdee10556533f51.jpg

and here they are:

l_1a4543c17a657832aad4dda3decac6ed.jpg

l_6a03ff9457b5a5cc95cd4f5f8d68ea30.jpg

First impressions (compared to my ZBT hats) is that theyre very quiet - but the stick sound is much more defined.

:D

*jams some more*

finally...all my new purchasing has been done....it plays like an...an angel! :D

and here they are:

First impressions (compared to my ZBT hats) is that theyre very quiet - but the stick sound is much more defined.

*jams some more*

yeh, mind you... your old hats were pretty loud :LOL:

those my friend are some very sweet looking hats you got!:rolleyes: dont you just love it when you get the knock at the door from the postman!? :LOL: i bet you legged it to the door! haha!

makes me wanna save up and get some stuff now!

hey whats better to get first, kit or cymbals?? cuz i got a lecky kit! (roland)

cheers ;)

those my friend are some very sweet looking hats you got!:rolleyes: dont you just love it when you get the knock at the door from the postman!? :LOL: i bet you legged it to the door! haha!

makes me wanna save up and get some stuff now!

hey whats better to get first, kit or cymbals?? cuz i got a lecky kit! (roland)

cheers ;)

i always found that i thought itd be cool to record with an electronic kit but use real cymbals and hats... and maybe a real snare... but keep the toms and kick.

and here they are:

l_1a4543c17a657832aad4dda3decac6ed.jpg

l_6a03ff9457b5a5cc95cd4f5f8d68ea30.jpg

*jams some more*

You room is still a mess! You cant use the 'just back from uni' reason this time either! :D

i always found that i thought itd be cool to record with an electronic kit but use real cymbals and hats... and maybe a real snare... but keep the toms and kick.

cheers man! yeah i thought about that! just, ive got 570 quid in the bank and im doin my best to find a job! but i wana buy something now!lol, cheers tho m8!;)

oh you gotta watch this! its funny, shows ADAM's gotta be the best muse cover drummer out there! :LOL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLcwWXBM3o&mode=related&search=

:eek: those hats look awesome adam--be sure to post a vid soon! :p

oh you gotta watch this! its funny, shows ADAM's gotta be the best muse cover drummer out there! :LOL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLcwWXBM3o&mode=related&search=

haha, i remember saying something to that kid about working on playing it right, not his image, then he got all pissy, deleted my comment, rated my assassin cover low then got mad at me for having my own (and better) cover of assassin. :p

and his snare sounds pretty bad--a waste of a orange county snare. -_-

....got all pissy, deleted my comment, rated my assassin cover low then got mad at me for having my own (and better) cover of assassin. :p

lmao :LOL:

i was going to comment on the video, but he looked as though he was really up his own ass by the way he was playing, so i thought it wasnt worth it. :D

yup, more into the hair products than the music! :noey:

should be in lost prophets or somethin!:LOL:

yeh he flaps like a maddun, and looks like he's having a rather large poo throughout, judging from his face!:D

i think i know why the snare sounds so bad, theres some horrible plosive sound or a pop whenever he hits it, its either mic'd wrong (too close) or the gain on the preamp is too high, it sounds wrong heh