The Return of the Guitar?

TheHappySpaceman

Hi, I just saw the clip online of

recently, and it seems that Matt has brought back the guitar playing in it! And not just part, but for all of it! Do you think this was just a one-time thing, or do you think the chances are high that he will start playing instruments on other songs again, like guitar on Unintended, Blackout, Follow Me; piano for the intro of New Born; or the keytar in Undisclosed Desires?

~Dan

P.S.: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I haven't been here for so long that it's confusing to me.

I doubt the keytar will make a return. But other than that, yeah.

Personally, I'd love to see the keytar come back, and maybe to be used more prominently in other songs.

These gigs confirm nothing.

I know they don't! It's all just speculation at this point, but I'd certainly love a full-on return of instrument playing for Matt.

~Dan

These gigs confirm nothing but is a good. More guitar and piano for Matt can't be bad.

Many have told me that these gigs confirm nothing, which is true--Matt also hasn't played piano yet, and has recently stopped doing all songs from The 2nd Law, and I'm sure both of those will be prominent on the Drones tour--but at the same time it's always fun to speculate. :)

~Dan

• 5 months later...