Some guy is coming at me on Reddit saying that if I have insider info, my two options should be to "keep it to myself and not be a dick" or to "reveal your sources". Sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bother with the Muse subreddit if people correlate asserting legit info with being a dick, it's not like people simply list their sources for random people not meant to know to fact check that kind info to their contentment. :rolleyes:

Some guy is coming at me on Reddit saying that if I have insider info, my two options should be to "keep it to myself and not be a dick" or to "reveal your sources". Sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bother with the Muse subreddit if people correlate asserting legit info with being a dick, it's not like people simply list their sources for random people not meant to know to fact check that kind info to their contentment. :rolleyes:

Well what are your sources? :p

So you know Reapers is out Friday but think there will be a 'big' surprise, correct?

Don't be a dick about it man :p

So you know Reapers is out Friday but think there will be a 'big' surprise, correct?

Tesseract seemed sure about the surprise info, and the Reapers info checks out unless release plans change

Don't be a dick about it man :p

:fear: haha

Tesseract seemed sure about the surprise info, and the Reapers info checks out unless release plans change

:fear: haha

I said a few pages back that the guy said he regrets saying "big" surprises because people might be disappointed. So I'm not expecting anything super amazing other than an early stream. But yeah the same guy also said Reapers would be out Friday.

I said a few pages back that the guy said he regrets saying "big" surprises because people might be disappointed. So I'm not expecting anything super amazing other than an early stream. But yeah the same guy also said Reapers would be out Friday.

To be fair how often are Muse fans not disappointed tho ;)

epic my man, simply epic

I was actually really surprised when I found the post where they almost praised Guilding Light. After all the "Am I the only one who adores *recent Muse song*?" , I thought it couldn't get any worse. But no, they really love Guilding Light over there. And Mercy.

Because it's not that bad

No, it isn't.

But while I only recently discovered Reddit and liked it because it gives you an overview of what happened recently, I don't need all the "I just can't stop listening to Mercy!!" posts. It's just probably because I'm used to be a lurker at the boards here though. That's the way Reddit works, I suppose.

I was actually really surprised when I found the post where they almost praised Guilding Light. After all the "Am I the only one who adores *recent Muse song*?" , I thought it couldn't get any worse. But no, they really love Guilding Light over there. And Mercy.

The Guiding Light circlejerk was just as strong over there as it is here, it's just that on reddit people were actually able to express the opposite opinion without others being dicks about it.