Is there anything in that article worth translating, besides the Dead Inside bit?

Not really, but Chris vaguely mentions that there are many themes in each song that could merit its own future video but this came off as a very off-hand/off the cuff comment, I wouldn't take it as "omg 10 album videos confirmed, one for each song" or anything.

JJ I'm in LA for another 2 hours. Come say hi! #LAX is boring :/

I would if I was around! I study near Sacramento. You missed me by about 2 weeks :( and yeah, LAX is boring except for McDonalds... that's the only real excitement there.

They've been playing Katy Perry non stop in the past 40 minutes :facepalm:

I've been to LAX once and I can't comprehend navigating it.

they might as well change it to LACKS and be done with it.

Still don't understand why you have to re-check-in your luggage on connection flights here..

I've been to LAX once and I can't comprehend navigating it.

It's not too bad, IMO. I had an incompetent taxi driver once in Paris so I had to take the metro from my foyer to the airport, getting from the metro line (which ends in the airport complex) to navigating the entire Parisian Charles de Gaulle airport was pretty ridiculous by comparison. LAX kind of funnels you around.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3257934/Muse-frontman-Matt-Bellamy-plans-hemp-farm.html

Came across this while looking for stuff, thought it merited a throwback. :LOL:

What does the 'X' stand for..?

'X' stands for international. No clue why.

It's not too bad, IMO. I had an incompetent taxi driver once in Paris so I had to take the metro from my foyer to the airport, getting from the metro line (which ends in the airport complex) to navigating the entire Parisian Charles de Gaulle airport was pretty ridiculous by comparison. LAX kind of funnels you around.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3257934/Muse-frontman-Matt-Bellamy-plans-hemp-farm.html

Came across this while looking for stuff, thought it merited a throwback. :LOL:

'X' stands for international. No clue why.

This is actually what my boyfriend wants to do for a living, after we visited Colorado last tour... :facepalm:

They've been playing Katy Perry non stop in the past 40 minutes :facepalm:

they might as well change it to LACKS and be done with it.

Still don't understand why you have to re-check-in your luggage on connection flights here..

Yikes... that's pretty bullshit, I didn't know that. LAX is always my end destination so I haven't had to do that :LOL:

This is actually what my boyfriend wants to do for a living, after we visited Colorado last tour... :facepalm:

America's starting to go green... :doobie: