I didn't think TR was as much of a drop-off as a lot of people. It's still very close behind BHaR for me, and I'm actually more likely to listen to TR all the way through than BHaR. T2L was definitely a mixed bag, but I still enjoy most of it. I think Reapers is the best song (excluding Exogenesis) that they've done since BHaR, so I have high hopes for Drones.

Not Animals? Come on, Animals IS pretty awesome.

Agreed on that BH&R was their creative peak, though not to say they can't have another period of creating an album of that quality again.

I still enjoy the music they produce, but I don't think they will ever be able to create music again to such a quality that made me a fanboy in the first place. Though I think that is down to growing up and developing a broader musical taste more than anything. .

I personall love both The 2nd Law: Unsustainable and Isolated System. For different reasons, in the first case because of the chords, the guitar and drums sounds, love the structure, even the 'dubstep' part and well, Isolated System I think is a beautiful piano theme.

Not Animals? Come on, Animals IS pretty awesome.

I love Animals actually, it's my favorite on T2L by a long shot. I rank Reapers just slightly ahead right now, but that might be because it's new. I saw both songs live recently in NYC and I have to say Reapers was the definite highlight (well along with AP and Bliss).

I love Animals actually, it's my favorite on T2L by a long shot. I rank Reapers just slightly ahead right now, but that might be because it's new. I saw both songs live recently in NYC and I have to say Reapers was the definite highlight (well along with AP and Bliss).

Ahh nice!

Yeah, having a thing for key changes, I must say, I really enjoy the unstable tonal centres during the guitar solo of Reapers. I also like Dream Theater, and think RATM are pretty good too, so having a Petrucci and Morello-esque solo REALLY boosts the song for me.

The drum fills after the solos are also highlights to me, being syncopated and just very Dom, but new.

I would love AP to come back for the next arena tour. Love that song man.

It's ok. I managed to avoid cursing to express my feelings about the song.

I loved it.

For the spanish speakers:

Reapers me ha parecido cojonuda, puta maravilla de canción hostias

a valuable lesson here in not using google translate:

"Reapers has seemed hell of whore Wonder song Hosts"