it's already made, it's just locked.

Jess said she won't reopen it when this thread hits 10,000. I'll just start another one then when the time comes

I thought initially we were told it wasn't another song or stream or even gig announcements? So everyone thought it'd be the "Mercy" video??

Nobody thought it was the Mercy video because that's not even worth mentioning to us as far as "news" goes with an album around the corner

Edited by jonisdead

Take copious notes

We are couuunting on youuu

It's up to yooouuu

Spread your review to the board

You must review it all

Tell us

Tell us your final thoughts

Etc I can't keep this going

I lol'd harder than I probably should have... :LOL:

I dont understand why they're giving us one of the more hyped songs of the album so close to release.

I was under the impression handler + the globalist was what most were waiting for. Bummer if its awesome and the remaining songs arent up to scratch :$

I bet it has more to do with the fact that the guys wanna start playing it ASAP and this way people will have had plenty of time to learn it by Friday.

I'm not annoyed about hearing them one at a time, as long as we keep getting them in order. It is kind of like getting episodes of a TV show which is cool, and it's nice too that it kind of lets you live with each one a bit longer and digest it. I feel like I'm really gonna enjoy playing my CD for the first time and hearing all these different songs I've already grown to love (except for DI lol) in order.

One thing that has bothered me since DI was released, its a good song but doesn't feels like the start of a Muse album. I mean there's no buildup just "DEEEEEAD INSIDE", has anyone else felt that way as well?

It is the most abrupt start to an album yet actually. I still love how the bass growl of Uprising kicks off TR but I can see what you mean here.

But I'll mostly be starting my listens from drill sergeant anyway since DI annoys me so I'm not bothered.

One thing that has bothered me since DI was released, its a good song but doesn't feels like the start of a Muse album. I mean there's no buildup just "DEEEEEAD INSIDE", has anyone else felt that way as well?

Now that I think of it, I kind of agree with you. No buildup... just starting the album with dead inside?

I suppose with the lack of build up it jolts you to attention :LOL: at least that's how I felt when I first heard it.