Woke up at 6:30am this morning just in case there was news... Tomorrow is gonna be even earlier... If I sleep at all... :LOL:

I know that feeling. Waking up in the middle of the night checking my phone>nothing...goes back to bed.

I'm excited for those who this is their first Muse album buildup. This is my 4th one but its always a really exciting time. More exciting than most other media releases for me for some reason. GTA5 was close but idk, something about a Muse album buildup is fun times.

I know that feeling. Waking up in the middle of the night checking my phone>nothing...goes back to bed.

I'm excited for those who this is their first Muse album buildup. This is my 4th one but its always a really exciting time. More exciting than most other media releases for me for some reason. GTA5 was close but idk, something about a Muse album buildup is fun times.

Aye, even if it's shit it's quite fun to pick up on pieces we've heard about from reviews and such

Last time I was really excited for the release of something was Interstellar. Fuck I couldn't wait for that. Avengers 1 maybe also.

I'd say Doctor Who, back when I was younger, and Skyrim have hot me more excited than this. I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan, so that's probably the only thing that'll beat Muse for me in regards for excitement.

I'd say Doctor Who, back when I was younger, and Skyrim have hot me more excited than this. I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan, so that's probably the only thing that'll beat Muse for me in regards for excitement.

Yes, I wasn't hyped for Skyrim because I didn't know it at that time, but I can easily see a TES6 release to be really exciting now. Not as much as a new Muse album though, for me nothing will ever top that

I think Doctor Who, Jurassic World and Star Wars are on the same excitement level as Muse for me at the moment.

This is my second muse album buildup but my first simultaneously following this forum at the same time. Think the .mu forums made it more exciting than it would've been if i relied on... Idk, facebook/twitter/tumblr. :LOL:

That reminds me that if it weren't for Drones release being so close I would be playing The Witcher 3 right now. I bought it and have spent more time listening to and reading the boards about new Muse lol.

Did it live up to the hype for you?

Blew they hype away. I went in pretty much in the dark about the movie except the basic plot and I've never loved a movie as much as that. Magnificent film IMO

Had the pleasure of seeing it in the BFI in London in full 70MM IMAX too :D

That reminds me that if it weren't for Drones release being so close I would be playing The Witcher 3 right now. I bought it and have spent more time listening to and reading the boards about new Muse lol.

Same here, not with Witcher though. I would probably be playing Archeage but I just can't because I keep checking the board

"Those surprises I mentioned for next week... I shit you not. Tomorrow's Monday, isn't it? smile emoticon

‪#‎TheHandler‬"

This is the same guy that told us about the Reapers release.

:facemelt:

What could that possibly mean?