I'd quite like SMBH, Madness, TIRO, Uprising and Resistance to all fuck off tbh.

They've already done a good job dropping UD and PS imo.

I agree.

Starlight can jog on along with them now we have Mercy.

Don't we make a new thread once we go over 500 pages?

10,000 posts.

I'd quite like SMBH, Madness, TIRO, Uprising and Resistance to all fuck off tbh.

They've already done a good job dropping UD and PS imo.

This.

Perhaps with the exception of TIRO, but I'd rather them all dropped than none...

Probably gonna get hate for this, but CE isn't that good live. I'd take Hyper Music and Megalomania over it any day :yesey:

100%.

CE might be a bit redundant if they're gonna start playing The Globalist soon as well.

Based on what? Structurally they might be similar but that's about it.

Both very long songs (in Muse terms), heavy 7-string riff sections, quiet sections (middle of CE, start of TG), piano ballad outro.

Not exactly the same but obviously pretty similar.

PiB was played tonight

Oh really? I don't mind it to be fair, with the songs I mentioned before, not only are they boring but they don't really get the crowd moving. With songs like KoC and PiB at least they get a good reaction from the crowd

Oh really? I don't mind it to be fair, with the songs I mentioned before, not only are they boring but they don't really get the crowd moving. With songs like KoC and PiB at least they get a good reaction from the crowd

Apparently so at least

Still, 2011 Megalomania > CE

Actually agree with that as well. Megalomania felt pretty powerful at Leeds, doesn't drag like CE either.

Only if he's going to play Megalomania properly, not that half-arsed version in 2011

The 2011 version was half-arsed? :erm:

To be fair they're both fucking beasts so there's no real argument there paha. I would sanction a rotation :D

From memory, CE isn't actually particularly heavy live. Also wouldn't make sense as a rotation.