Definitely, the last album leaked around this far out didn't it?

I dunno but one week prior to Aus. release date of T2L, the music service JB Hi-Fi Now had a legal stream.

Tomorrow is one week prior to Aus. release date of Drones.

I dunno but one week prior to Aus. release date of T2L, the music service JB Hi-Fi Now had a legal stream.

Tomorrow is one week prior to Aus. release date of Drones.

Don't remember if T2L had an ealry release date in other countries.

Yeah, so album released first September 28 in some countries pretty much the same this countries than this time....

But I think the stream of JB was the night of 23 to 24...

Maybe the veterans around can tell

And having the two come together on The Globalist would make it a cheese fest, like a duo... in any song... it's cheesy and lame.

I think if it would be awesome if it could be done right! But seeing how Matt is now, of course it would just be a cheeseball at thanksgiving cheesy.

Every time I dream about Muse and their new stuff, it's utter shit and I always feel ashamed in front of my friends becuase I told them it's gonna be awesome :LOL:

I'm like this with all music I like, I'll show a friend a song and about a minute later I'll turn to him and be like 'it gets better, honestly' and then he tells me to turn it off :(. Virtually every band no matter what genre this happens with

I'll show a friend a song and about a minute later I'll turn to him and be like 'it gets better, honestly' and then he tells me to turn it off :(.

Same. My girlfriend is already fed up with me showing her Psycho live. Recently tried to show her the Jools Holland performance and she was like "Oh cool...Same song for the hundredth time." And I shut it off and cried.

Same. My girlfriend is already fed up with me showing her Psycho live. Recently tried to show her the Jools Holland performance and she was like "Oh cool...Same song for the hundredth time." And I shut it off and cried.

My girlfriend is probably more fed up with my rambling on about Muse in general :LOL: I know she definitely wasn't a fan of my bald head for a while either...

My girlfriend is probably more fed up with my rambling on about Muse in general :LOL: I know she definitely wasn't a fan of my bald head for a while either...

My girlrfirend is having fun watching me all hyped and excited about the new album and such, she loves Psycho and is pretty excited to watch their gig next july, (her first Muse's gig BTW)

won't be an Australian stream yet I don't think, Triple M has a listening Party competition planned labelled as "be the first in Australia to hear Drones" which I think is taking place on the 2nd of June, 3 days before albums released here