No, it isn't.

But while I only recently discovered Reddit and liked it because it gives you an overview of what happened recently, I don't need all the "I just can't stop listening to Mercy!!" posts. It's just probably because I'm used to be a lurker at the boards here though. That's the way Reddit works, I suppose.

Then don't go on the muse sub reddit if you find it annoying, I don't like it too much either, but I'm not gonna shit on people's hype

The Guiding Light circlejerk was just as strong over there as it is here, it's just that on reddit people were actually able to express the opposite opinion without others being dicks about it.

Exactly. Maybe half the people around here like it, just don't feel ok saying it because they know how the other half deals with it

Right so Ive been waiting outside Mosconi Centere to pick up my Google IO badge. The queue is even longer than Emitates 2013. Except it's much much more boring.

Can some one catch me up on this surprise thing?!

Right so Ive been waiting outside Mosconi Centere to pick up my Google IO badge. The queue is even longer than Emitates 2013. Except it's much much more boring.

Can some one catch me up on this surprise thing?!

An Israeli journalist (who is reliable according to Jessica) said that Reapers will be released on Friday and also said that next week is a BIG week, but apparently it doesn't involve a gig or album stream

An Israeli journalist (who is reliable according to Jessica) said that Reapers will be released on Friday and also said that next week is a BIG week, but apparently it doesn't involve a gig or album stream

Also apparently it isn't that 'BIG', he said he feels bad for maybe building people's expectation up too much :chuckle:

I'm guessing a music video and maybe a Q&A.

Maybe the videoclip for Mercy or the lyric video of Reapers, if is realeased next Friday.

Maybe the videoclip for Mercy or the lyric video of Reapers, if is realeased next Friday.

I think is possible they release a new song this Friday, next Friday is June 5, and the album will be out in some countries. Think It would be pointless.

I guess next week we'll have a Q&A (like many of you have guessed) and maybe Mercy video.

And please, please let it be a stream early next week.

Not really, considering the comparisons have been happening at least since Absolution, possibly earlier. Also I like Queen.

I'll find it when I get home, but there's an OoS era interview where the interviewer asks Matt what it's like to be compared to bands like Queen.

It's been going on a long, long time.

Nice theory. But they wear onesies, they are the drone pilots, if that make sense. Wait, it doesn't make sense! They don't even exist! :LOL:

Some of the Drone operators still wear their flight suits, so they feel like they're still part of the combat forces, instead of just sitting in a trailer essentially playing video games.

You're making it sound like Matt, Dom and Chris personally gather every time before tickets are put on sale and have "How-much-will-we-charge-these-fuckers-this-time" discussion.

Not everyone, but some of you :D

Well, it appears the band uses their personal finances to pay for the tour, and they've complained in the past of barely breaking even on gigs (in the US, at least,) so wouldn't it be somewhat likely that they'd pay attention to how much is being charged/made?