That's true, they should at least be made aware of what they're doing though, doesn't look great for the band given their album's concept. I absolutely love them and the music they make too, but I can't help but feel conflicted when I see that.

I agree, they should at least know, I hope someone makes them know this one way or another. They're my favourite band by far, and that's not gonna change, but I'd be pretty disappointed if they knew about this and did nothing

Holy shit what if Drones is a self referencing album???? :O Matt, Dom and Chris are the drones and management are the oppressive forces

Nice theory. But they wear onesies, they are the drone pilots, if that make sense. Wait, it doesn't make sense! They don't even exist! :LOL:

You're awesome for discussing the situation in Brazil, guys. This means a lot for us, Brazilian fans. We're doing everything we can to contact the band management, but we believe the main culprit here is the local promoter, Time4Fun. They're asking for some pretty awful money right there, including almost 40 dollars of "convenience fee", which means... nothing. The privilege to buy tickets, maybe.

You're awesome for discussing the situation in Brazil, guys. This means a lot for us, Brazilian fans. We're doing everything we can to contact the band management, but we believe the main culprit here is the local promoter, Time4Fun. They're asking for some pretty awful money right there, including almost 40 dollars of "convenience fee", which means... nothing. The privilege to buy tickets, maybe.

Good luck :) I really hope you get through to them and changes are made.

You're making it sound like Matt, Dom and Chris personally gather every time before tickets are put on sale and have "How-much-will-we-charge-these-fuckers-this-time" discussion.

Not everyone, but some of you :D

Oh dear that's terrible, hope they sort out this mess for you all! true but I'm sure band management could have some say in the prices and will be fully aware of how much they're charging.

You're making it sound like Matt, Dom and Chris personally gather every time before tickets are put on sale and have "How-much-will-we-charge-these-fuckers-this-time" discussion.

Of course not, that'd require quite a few meetings XD but after the many Twitter comments etc, It wouldn't be outlandish to think the band members themselves know how much they're charging, and have some input into what's going on

70 reais não são 40 dólares, são 23 xDD E lembro-me que há dois anos, os bilhetes mais caros aqui foram 90 euros, que equivalem a 305 reais. Mas sendo o salário minimo 788 reais...está um bocado caro aí '-'

I just tweeted the band too about it. I might do it a few times over the next few days.

Here's a quick list of handles you can copy paste:

@muse @mattbellamy @dominic_howard @CTWolstenholme @Nowherethomas

(edit: there may be other people like the touring manager who I cant remember the name of)

And here's the link about the Brazil prices:

http://muse-br.tumblr.com/post/119998550733/muse-br

Go, compose your tweets!

70 reais não são 40 dólares, são 23 xDD E lembro-me que há dois anos, os bilhetes mais caros aqui foram 90 euros, que equivalem a 305 reais. Mas sendo o salário minimo 788 reais...está um bocado caro aí '-'

The convenience fee is 70 reais in Rio, but 130 in São Paulo. Per ticket.

no but they're certainly responsible for dealing with it, so your point is a bit redundant.

Here he's last response "it's not impossible - I was going by notes made from the two listens I was allowed, but don't think I got the songs mixed up"

He's a great guy

Let the guy be, we've heard in other reviews already that Revolt changes its time signature.

I just tweeted the band too about it. I might do it a few times over the next few days.

Here's a quick list of handles you can copy paste:

@muse @mattbellamy @dominic_howard @CTWolstenholme @Nowherethomas

(edit: there may be other people like the touring manager who I cant remember the name of)

And here's the link about the Brazil prices:

http://muse-br.tumblr.com/post/119998550733/muse-br

Go, compose your tweets!

@glenrowe - tour director

@domanderson666 - tour manager