Spark, futurellama, a-museing and citizen_eraser were also unimpressed.

Edit: same goes for Gareeh and Banksy. Basically the opinion of a lot of people was "better than TR", which doesn't say much.

Yeah I initially was consumed by the hype, and said it was better than TR. I was just so excited at how much I liked a few of the songs, but looking back it didn't really work as an album overall. My prediction is that Drones will end up being placed higher than T2L by most fans when all the dust has settled, and that the album's highlights will push it slightly past TR. Unless the hyped songs like The Globalist and The Handler turn out to be bad.

If the album continues as it is, I can see it pushing past The 2nd Law, Showbiz and The Resistance. I put Black Holes and The Resistance in the same 'category' and find it hard to say which is preferable at times. So far Drones may fall into this category. At first I'll think it about reaches the heights of Origin and Absolution, but after a while it'll probably fall down to Black Holes and The Resistance.

i want to listen the song properly, with the best quality as possible.

I actually don't know.

Only hope you didn't hype yourself up too much for it. It was pretty great to hear it with almost no expectations on what it would sound like.

Only hope you didn't hype yourself up too much for it. It was pretty great to hear it with almost no expectations on what it would sound like.

Well, that's my problem, and I have tons of hopes and expectations, not just for Reapers, for Handler, Defector, even Aftermath and Drones, and of course Globalist.

For Revolt I don't really know what to expect

1 Oos

2 BH&R

3 Absolution

4 Drones

5 TR

6 Showbiz

7 T2L

After 4 songs it is here for me. I can see it dropping below TR if the rest is disappointing. It will take a lot (and I mean A LOT) for it to better than Absolution for me, but in The Globalist and The Handler we trust... I like the idea of Aftermath and Drones too. Nothing is impossible.

OoS

Showbiz = Abso

Drones

BH&R

TR

T2L

How it's currently sitting for me. If the rest of the album is sub par could see it dropping below BH&R, but I also think it definitely has the potential to be better than Showbiz/Abso for me. Time will tell.....