Wouldn't "at least 4 new ones" infer that they're play NEW unheard songs? And since he did say "at least", they could end up playing only 2 new ones or maybe even just 1. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's safe to assume new ones will be debued tonight, I mean with the exclusion of TG and Drones, they can only play TH, Aftermath, Revolt and Defector. I somehow doubt they'll play all so I'm putting my bets on for at least 2!

Psycho, DI, Mercy and Reapers are all new songs. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna play 4 unheard ones.

Any way to watch the interview again? I missed it!

You're not missing anything really. Matt mistook 5 Seconds of Summer for 50 Seconds to Mars and they're apparently playing 'at least' 4 new songs tonight. I reckon they'll just stick to 4 though.

Also, I've never listened to The Vaccines before but fuck me are they boring.

You're not missing anything really. Matt mistook 5 Seconds of Summer for 50 Seconds to Mars and they're apparently playing 'at least' 4 new songs tonight. I reckon they'll just stick to 4 though.

Also, I've never listened to The Vaccines before but fuck me are they boring.

Ah that's alright then. Yeah, I reckon we'll just get the same three new songs and Mercy. I'd like to hear another new one but I usually end up being kinda disappointed with the studio versions after hearing the live one first. Oh and yeah The Vaccines are dull.

The crowd aren't exactly enthusiastic are they, looks more like a funeral than a gig :LOL:

I'm not watching yet, but I always thought Big Weekend was a festival primarily for younger people? Much like Summertime ball? Could be wrong though.

Hardly expecting an awesome crowd for tonight though

I hope they play the heaviest set possible to piss all these kids off :LOL:

Could you imagine :LOL:

I'm thinking we'll see a very light set. Starlight, Dead Inside, Mercy, Animals, Undisclosed Desires sort of thing. Personally I think if they play a new song it will be Aftermath, since that's the new love ballad, however judging by what everyone else has said I guess The Handler