Not sure where i'd place the sliding riff, if not in the handler.

The Globalist? Or which clip are you talking about?

well, it could be fun.

is my new avatar too creepy and disgusting?

Go for it.

From briefly meeting him in person, he really does. I swear a lot myself and even I was slightly taken aback :chuckle:

I rarely like it when he awkwardly squeezes it into songs though. Hopefully that shit's gone on this tour.

As I said, the only one that bothered me was the Madness one. Doesn't really mesh well with a love song, and is a bit jarring.

The rest were fine, and the crowd seemed to really like it, anyways.

I couldn't find it, but there's a cute clip somewhere of Matt missing his cue while walking the barrier too long at a gig, and the high pitched cussing as he's running down to the end. :chuckle:

Is it time is running out where he keeps shoving references to new born in? I can't remember off the top of my head. That annoys me more than anything if I'm honest :mad:

I don't remember this. The only thing that bugs me about TiRO now is the entire verse that he has the crowd sing.

Wasn't that earplug in the guitar bridge in the Defector Making Of, too?

Was Psycho technically a single? It didn't have an official video (only a lyric one). I thought Dead Inside was touted as the 'first official single from Drones'?

What makes something a single anymore? The U.S. Dead Inside/Psycho CD single could probably be considered a double A-side, as there's cover artwork for both songs. But yeah, Dead Inside was the song pushed to radio.

It is a single, as said it was officially released as a double A-side single, and it's listed as a single on Muse's music/video media tab under "singles". It's just a promotional single rather than a lead single. Regardless, if a song's catchiness constitutes its commerciality then nearly everything becomes "commercial". Nebulous definitions don't make anything more clear. Most of Muse's catalog is full of repetitive structures and catchy melodies with repetitive and easy lyrics, does that make it all commercial? Matt's simply a very basic songwriter.