This is what's been puzzling me.

Why leak only a snippet? Why not the whole thing? If it's edited, it's highly likely done.

Who did he leak it to?

Who leaked it?

How did Muse France find it? Were they just looking or did a source give it? Is this source muse?

Who knows

All those questions are kinda pointless.

I wonder if more "snippets" will leak or just this one part... if it's the latter I highly suspect leak was caused by Muse themselves.

I doubt we will get anything else.

They will fire the dude responsible and shut down, double check to see if anything else leaked and go ham on it

Can anyone help me please?

What advantage is there to pre-order the Drones CD + DVD from the Muse website for £17.29 (after adding delivery costs) (with digital copies of Dead Inside and Psycho thrown in), as opposed to pre-ordering the CD + DVD from Amazon for £12.99 (free delivery) and getting Dead Inside and Psycho from iTunes for 99p each (grand total = £14.97). Is there something I'm missing to justify the £2.32 extra I'd pay through the Muse website?

£2.32 might not seem like much, but I don't want to waste money if I don't have to! I'm not even planning on purchasing the two released songs - I'll wait for the album, so I'm actually going to save a total of £4.30 by buying off Amazon. Am I missing something?

The lack of replies (i.e. none) to the above post tells me that I'm the only one fretting about a wasted £4.30. Ignore me please (as you have been doing), I'll just wait patiently and silently for my Amazon order (whilst secretly smirking about the extra £4.30 in my pocket)! :LOL:

The lack of replies (i.e. none) to the above post tells me that I'm the only one fretting about a wasted £4.30. Ignore me please (as you have been doing), I'll just wait patiently and silently for my Amazon order (whilst secretly smirking about the extra £4.30 in my pocket)! :LOL:

Couldn't help myself, sorry

haha-you-are-poor.jpg?w=620