Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

Anyone else getting serious Abso tour vibes from this video? The song, the lighting and the camera angles all kinda remind me of it

I've been getting Abso-vibes since the first bit of music from the new album. It's what I hope most for. Absolution/BlackHoles would be such a nice relief. (currently listening to Assassin)

CHORUS 1

Kill by remote control

War is on the shore / Blood on the shore / World is under shell

You've got to see I am opened / You've got the seal unopened / You've got to seal up heaven

Now I am radicalised / Now I am radical love

CHORUS 2

Kill by remote control

We got reapers and horsemen

CHORUS 3

He will rise on the sea / You will rise on the sea / We will rise and be seen

You've got to see I am opened / You've got the seal unopened / You've got to seal up heaven

I acknowledge to launch

Kill by remote control

We got reapers and horsemen

Something like that...

The new recording actually proves that he's saying "Killed by drones" lol. Talk about terrible enunciation the last couple times, or just a bad live mix.

Are you talking about the outro? You're hearing "killed by drones" in the outro?? I don't, still too unclear.

The pre-chrous robotic vocoder "killed by" and then chris' vocoder "drones" was obvious from the very first performance of the song a long time ago if that is what you're talking about.

Are you talking about the outro? You're hearing "killed by drones" in the outro?? I don't, still too unclear.

The pre-chrous robotic vocoder "killed by" and then chris' vocoder "drones" was obvious from the very first performance of the song a long time ago if that is what you're talking about.

The latter is what I was referring to because some people are oblivious

Just given it a play at work and it seems to have gone down well, several people think it sounds like beefed up Aerosmith which was my first opinion as well :LOL: Can't wait to hear the studio version but until then this is a really good job remastering KROQ's rather disgraceful live stream :rolleyes:

Just given it a play at work and it seems to have gone down well, several people think it sounds like beefed up Aerosmith which was my first opinion as well :LOL: Can't wait to hear the studio version but until then this is a really good job remastering KROQ's rather disgraceful live stream :rolleyes:

No troubles! Might give the entire livestream a try.

No troubles! Might give the entire livestream a try.

That would be great, individual MP3s would be great for the new songs and sharing the whole concert with remastered audio on youtube would be epic :D