I just hope they play at least two piano songs on the arena tour. Desperate to hear AP, I hope they keep it in the sets and rotate Eurasia with something else (preferably RBS) in a second slot.
Yeah, why all the hassle of transporting a piano if you use it for only one bloody song?

I'm a huge piano fan. :)

Or they could play a normal stage and everyone could see the band the entire time...

Still unconvinced.

Apparently the stage is "low" so the entire audience will be able to clearly see them. I was skeptical at first, but this bit of news made me feel a little better.

Apparently the stage is "low" so the entire audience will be able to clearly see them. I was skeptical at first, but this bit of news made me feel a little better.
Wouldn't you see more if the stage was a bit higher?

Imagine someone taller in front of you, and a low stage. Wooohoo.

6. MotP

I actually quoted that earlier today when I panicked about my Vienna tickets, and it has been stuck in my head since this morning. Feeeeeeear and paaaaaaaanic in the aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir... :D

EDIT: seriously, I need to take a break from this board. This past few days have been too much, and now I'm watching a really bad and choppy Periscope on a Saturday afternoon. I need help. :eek::chuckle: