Showbiz is winning, it doesn't matter, any casual hardcore fan know about it. Real hardcore fans pick Glorious.

BS.

First of all, this pissing contest game is stupid and at the same time why boards like this exist. :D

You do not choose any song over Showbiz. Period. Only 2 songs are in the same level with Showbiz. Citizen Erased and Bliss.

I love Glorious but it is not even in the same league as Fury or Dead Star. It is only getting so much noise around here or in the running because of the 'rare' card. If you dig deeper in the entire Muse catalog or had been there in the 2005 tour etc, you will find many older, better and rarer played live classic tracks than Glorious. :p

BS.

First of all, this pissing contest game is stupid and at the same time why boards like this exist. :D

You do not choose any song over Showbiz. Period. Only 2 songs are in the same level with Showbiz. Citizen Erased and Bliss.

I love Glorious but it is not even in the same league as Fury or Dead Star. It is only getting so much noise around here or in the running because of the 'rare' card. If you dig deeper in the entire Muse catalog or had been there in the 2005 tour etc, you will find many older, better and rarer played live classic tracks than Glorious. :p

Half of the songs on that poll are better than Citizen Erased and Bliss for me. Glorious being one of them.

Having said that, everyone at Twitter, NME and this board were unprepared for that 'glorious' UNOstorm that by the time of Muscle Museum's turn. Everyone was ready for a party. :S

I...I don't understand what you mean.

Half of the songs on that poll are better than Citizen Erased and Bliss for me. Glorious being one of them.

I...I don't understand what you mean.

If you think your opinion is the one you can only understand and is above all of anyone (who are not your friends or not part of your clique here). You will never understand.

If you think your opinion is the one you can only understand and is above all of anyone (who are not your friends or not part of your clique here). You will never understand.

What :LOL: when did I imply that?

And that second part of your post is just worded in a weird way.

Unscientific polls do not mean a shit. You have to get involved every former and current Muse fans that are still around in the world. If we are going to talk about the must hear in every gig Muse album tracks - we have Showbiz, CE, Bliss etc.

If we are talking about great B-sides etc .. Fury, Dead Star, Glorious etc ...

Edited by pierre8

Unscientific polls do not mean a shit. You have to get involved every former and current Muse fans that are still around in the world. If we are going to talk about the must hear in every gig Muse album tracks - we have Showbiz, CE, Bliss etc.

If we are talking about great B-sides .. Fury, Dead Star, Glorious etc ...

Dead Star isn't a b-side but ok