2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

Apologies for the annoying message, but if anyone has a spare ticket for tonight, I'm in london so happy to travel last minute.

I'd be beyond grateful and would of course shower you in gold, riches...and a drink or 2 this evening to show my gratitude.

Thanks for hearing my call guys...

Ben

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket going for tonight?

I live in Brighton and can be at the Dome whenever you want. I'm prepared to pay £90 for a ticket and can buy you a few drinks inside!

Please, someone!

xxx

Please someone get me a ticket! I will love you long time!!

I called and they say they have no clue - pointed me back to Ticketmaster. Also looking at Twitter some people are there and saying the Dome have no idea what's going on.

Hopefully Glen will clarify but if you can make it there I think why the hell not try.

Please someone get me a ticket! I will love you long time!!

Just to elaborate, I am in Shoreham right now if anyone else who is there right now can pick me up one of these tickets I will be eternally grateful. I am in Shoreham, about 45 minutes away and can bring you the cash straight away.

Just to elaborate, I am in Shoreham right now if anyone else who is there right now can pick me up one of these tickets I will be eternally grateful. I am in Shoreham, about 45 minutes away and can bring you the cash straight away.

I'm trying ticketmaster - if I get two I'll let you know!