Do you think there's any chance we get to hear the single before the supposed performance? Like on the speculated about Thursday? Or would be Monday, after it?

I'd say there's more chance of us hearing it before Sunday if this gig actually happens

Maybe the 'small venue' tour should be restricted to those who have at least some pwoper link to the Muse community, with Admins being hired by Warner to scout the forum and note our names. Then we get free tickets, because we can dream that we will finally say thank you Warner instead of fuck you.

Maybe the 'small venue' tour should be restricted to those who have at least some pwoper link to the Muse community, with Admins being hired by Warner to scout the forum and note our names. Then we get free tickets, because we can dream that we will finally say thank you Warner instead of fuck you.

Saying "pwoper" immediately renders any claim you may have had to a ticket null and void.

I'd say announcement tomorrow about the gig, single on Thursday and ticket sales on Friday. Then the album goes on preorder the day of or after the gig.

I'd take that. Potentially only box office collection of tickets too. Or perhaps a "free" gig with obligatory fixed amount donation to some charity i.e. Helen Foundation.

I've never managed to get close to the barrier but I'd imagine it's gonna be like that anywhere in the venue?!

Na, the cool kids just stand at the back, smoking.

I can imagine many worse. Regular posters from King 810's forum (or whatever they might have instead), say.

If you have the internet, you're too middle class to 'get' King 810

I can, a crowd made up of the cynical pricks from Banter. :)

Jealous of UK/Ireland people that get to go to this, if it is indeed confirmed.

high-pitched screaming and hyperventilating really add to the atmosphere

There's also a chance it's not a gig, afterall. Right?

There's every chance