I might be misreading your comment but usually banners are modified versions of the album cover, they probably took a rectangle crop of the artwork and put the logo on top afterward

You want to say this is only a part of the artwork? If so, there might be something more in the cropped parts.

new to posting, but i voyeur this site all the time. especially around "go time" I love the Cover(if it's it) very Floydian. which was the cool thing about Absolution. Also I would like to add that I hope because of the new Rockage supposedly on this album, that songs like "The Groove" and "Fury" will be a given at shows now. The Groove is.. one of their best riffs. I was always surprised it wasn't played live more.

new to posting, but i voyeur this site all the time. especially around "go time" I love the Cover(if it's it) very Floydian. which was the cool thing about Absolution. Also I would like to add that I hope because of the new Rockage supposedly on this album, that songs like "The Groove" and "Fury" will be a given at shows now. The Groove is.. one of their best riffs. I was always surprised it wasn't played live more.

Welcome, and I agree, I'm hoping for some interesting heavy setlists for this tour.