I thought the original was for some musical but Nina Simone made it famous as an individual number.

Most people probably now the dull as shit Michael Buble version.

Yeah, I've never seen the fuss over Michael Buble. His music is pretty inoffensive and dull.

Michael Buble's Version is crap :D

George Michael did an orchestral version, which is quite good.

oh yes, George's version is great, i have the album he put it on (songs from the last century). He also did a version of "first time ever i saw your face" -Matt said he would love to to a version of that song as well...

P.s.: ok, I am a George Michael fan :)

Found this one:

"Feeling Good" (also known as "Feelin' Good") is a song written by English songwriters Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse for the musical The Roar of the Greasepaint – The Smell of the Crowd. The song was first performed on stage in 1964 by Cy Grant on the UK tour, and by Gilbert Price in the original Broadway cast in 1965.[1]

Nina Simone recorded the song for her 1965 album I Put a Spell on You and it became a standard. The song has been covered by many artists, most notably by English rock band Muse, Michael Bublé, George Michael, Eels and Joe Bonamassa.

Not that many, this is the same band that's been used for fake Muse songs for over 7 years. It's reckless with a new name.

Has anyone here actually seen or listened to them and become an actual fan? I remember when someone uploaded a fake of The Resistance songs and everyone was like "Oh well I have a new favorite band". Wonder if anyone actually follows through.

I find the whole Apple/SF radio news interesting

Obviously the Apple event on Monday takes place in San Fransisco. Maybe they premier the song at the Apple launch, and then its official radio release happens on various days next week across the country

Has anyone here actually seen or listened to them and become an actual fan? I remember when someone uploaded a fake of The Resistance songs and everyone was like "Oh well I have a new favorite band". Wonder if anyone actually follows through.

Yeah I quite enjoyed them back then, listened to the regularly. But I lost interest.

oh yes, George's version is great, i have the album he put it on (songs from the last century). He also did a version of "first time ever i saw your face" -Matt said he would love to to a version of that song as well...

P.s.: ok, I am a George Michael fan :)

I'm a fan of the Music he did since 1990. I don't like his Wham or Faith Stuff, but I love everything he did after that :D

BTW, Matt said that he chatted sometimes with George while recording The 2nd Law:D (GM was recording an Album in the same Studio)

I guess this explains the massive faith influences in "madness" ;)

But back to Topic.

I find the whole Apple/SF radio news interesting

Obviously the Apple event on Monday takes place in San Fransisco. Maybe they premier the song at the Apple launch, and then its official radio release happens on various days next week across the country

I still find it doubtful. But then I'm usually proved wrong on these things.