Still Zane :p

I have a feeling zane wont happen. But I still feel like Muse will post a lyric video to youtube sometime today. I'm pretty sure they're still in LA btw and its 10:46am there. We have all day really.

Anything happen with the lead on the guy rendering a video on 3 macs?

I can't imagine how much dissapointment will be here if we've waited so long for a single that sucks balls. :LOL:

It's happened before. Madness was like a punch in the gut after someone compared it to Take a Bow.

Actually after each buildup to a new song the board collectively thinks its shit. I remember Uprising, NSC, Survival, Unsustainable and Madness. The only ones I felt disappointed by were NSC and Madness. Survival had zero hype because it came out of no where and I loved it.

One thing can be sure, whatever releases today or this week or whenever most of the usual posters here will say its shit so they can sound elitist.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

How? :LOL: 12 lines, 6 videos each, plus 4 more videos at the end. That's 72 + 4, which makes 76. Is there a video that I can't see (maybe because not UK based)?

Fabri,

I agree with you up to the 4 extra. Where are you getting them from? I am in the US and I have 12 complete rows of 6 but no more.

It's happened many times. Madness was like a punch in the gut after someone compared it to Take a Bow.

Yeah i remeber that one :(

But with T2L we've heard Unsustainable snippet and Survival by the time they have dropped

first single and I feel Survival was good, especially live version so I think if this single is bad they will lose a lot of fans.