Not sure really, but I think so.

After that video earlier, hopefully Royal Blood are going to announce/release something in the next few days... :awesome:.

Also, finally painted the pedal enclosure today, looks fine so far with the horrible yellow.

canary yellow?

And we will see. I wonder if they re-recorded 'where are you now?' because it's not the same one that was released a while back.

Also, this really doesn't sound bad at all, especially for $200. If only it had a built in DL-4 like the line 6 stuff does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfTgI6YZ-A

It's the host that's saying it's finished, and ML didn't confirm or deny from the sound of things, so...

So I came across this video comparing some of the amp models on the Zoom G5n multi-effect units and the Firehawk FX that I currently have right now.

I don't own any real amp, so I don't know how these compare, but the Zoom sounds more "organic" to my ears? What do you guys think? (also video is in Portuguese so I have no idea what the guy thinks of the sounds :facepalm:)

[YT]

[/YT]

canary yellow?

And we will see. I wonder if they re-recorded 'where are you now?' because it's not the same one that was released a while back.

Also, this really doesn't sound bad at all, especially for $200. If only it had a built in DL-4 like the line 6 stuff does.

The can says "new yellow", so that's added some extra tone. Should look good with the blue knobs. You might be able to tell which pedal I'm trying to half copy with this.

Hmm... maybe. That song wasn't properly released or anything was it? Other than on the vinyl soundtrack?

Yeah the katana amp sounds pretty good, plus has a built in oc-3 :awesome:

The can says "new yellow", so that's added some extra tone. Should look good with the blue knobs. You might be able to tell which pedal I'm trying to half copy with this.

Hmm... maybe. That song wasn't properly released or anything was it? Other than on the vinyl soundtrack?

Actually. I have no idea. :facepalm:

And no, I don't believe it has.

It does... doesn't it? I bought one, but it's completely justified. For once....Hopefully you'll see why in about a month from now. Or not.

Also, it does appear that I've broken the internet by playing plug in baby on an X-Y pad. That's pretty damn #special

Actually. I have no idea. :facepalm:

And no, I don't believe it has.

It does... doesn't it? I bought one, but it's completely justified. For once....Hopefully you'll see why in about a month from now. Or not.

Also, it does appear that I've broken the internet by playing plug in baby on an X-Y pad. That's pretty damn #special

Copying the muff side of a green carrot infatuator.

...what's happening in a month?

:LOL: what fuzz pedal were you using to do that, since it wasn't a twisty kaoss pad?

Copying the muff side of a green carrot infatuator.

...what's happening in a month?

:LOL: what fuzz pedal were you using to do that, since it wasn't a twisty kaoss pad?

I have not yet familiarized myself with that pedal. :nerdherd: Any videos?

Nothing exciting really. But what I have for Jaicen is this...

https://reverb.com/item/4711266-jimi-hendrix-owned-and-played-1964-fender-stratocaster

It's a real nice '64 Fender

Somehow I can't picture him saying that... plus it looks like the added strap button for playing it upside down is the schaller type, and I'm fairly sure he didn't use those :facepalm:

It's just one that's MIDI controlled. But I can't talk about it right now due to .. licensing issues.. or something like that. :erm:

I have not yet familiarized myself with that pedal. :nerdherd: Any videos?

Nothing exciting really. But what I have for Jaicen is this...

https://reverb.com/item/4711266-jimi-hendrix-owned-and-played-1964-fender-stratocaster

Somehow I can't picture him saying that... plus it looks like the added strap button for playing it upside down is the schaller type, and I'm fairly sure he didn't use those :facepalm:

It's just one that's MIDI controlled. But I can't talk about it right now due to .. licensing issues.. or something like that. :erm:

#fanboy. Sadly they're not so easy to find now :facepalm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-lhQKUvGA

Went to a Hendrix cover gig the other night, the guy played a G&L strat (a legacy or whatever they're called) which sounded amazing.

...is this pedal based on a certain 5 knob fuzz, but with MIDI magic built in?

It arrived yesterday. I'll post about it a little later, but I have pretty high expectations considering the amount of hype surrounding it. I'm confident it's going to sound a bit better than some of the other modeling amps I've used anyway.

Yeah, pretty much!

Are you going to enter this contest?

http://muse.mu/news,official-fan-photographer-contest_2768.htm

If you don't have any good live pictures, maybe you can post that picture of what you got after webster hall.

Some good entries thus far, including some from this board :ninja:

I don't have good live pics. The last time they came around me was in the era of flip phones :stunned:

I entered something, mostly on the hope that no one enters for my concert and if I win, I'll give the opportunity to a friend whos an incredible photographer (for a living) and loves alt rock..

...unless you get to meet the band :ninja:

I wonder how many people actually took the pictures they're posting though.

When was that? I can't even remember what I had in 2007, but I know I didn't use it to take any pictures/video. I recorded three songs in 2010, and got far too distracted... I'll leave it to other people from now on.

Also, more limited edition zvex pedals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY68-kc_mNw

I wonder how many people actually took the pictures they're posting though.

When was that? I can't even remember what I had in 2007, but I know I didn't use it to take any pictures/video. I recorded three songs in 2010, and got far too distracted... I'll leave it to other people from now on.

Apparently 2013 :LOL: just found the ticket...

I may or may not still have a slide qwerty keyboard phone :$ i just use my ipod as an iphone minus the phone...probably about time for an upgrade

Apparently 2013 :LOL: just found the ticket...

I may or may not still have a slide qwerty keyboard phone :$ i just use my ipod as an iphone minus the phone...probably about time for an upgrade

You were using a flip phone in 2013? Damn hipsters...

Also, as a Muse fan, I don't want to speculate, but surely this means they're playing MSG on easter?

Yeah, pretty much!

Are you going to enter this contest?

http://muse.mu/news,official-fan-photographer-contest_2768.htm

If you don't have any good live pictures, maybe you can post that picture of what you got after webster hall.

Yea I'm going to have to sign up for Instagram so I can post some pics. I have some cool pics from different shows. I also thought about posting a picture of my home made mattocaster that has the band autographs on it