Hopefully a few more than last time if it sells out insanely quickly again! I think they played at about 1300-2000 ish capacity places in glasgow, so probably about the same size venues but maybe more dates. Still gutted that I missed both gigs :facepalm:

I think the NYC show they announced several months ago is the only one on the US tour that's sold out so far.

I still have tickets to this, but can't go. You can have them if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4HyhTsYWAQ

I did not know this was actually a technique. It does add something with certain type of music I guess.

Also. That strat sounds amazing.

I think the NYC show they announced several months ago is the only one on the US tour that's sold out so far.

I did not know this was actually a technique. It does add something with certain type of music I guess.

Seems you're not having a lot of luck with timings of gigs.

I've never really thought of that as a technique either. More something I learned to do so big Tom Delonge style arm movements didn't sound horrible.

Do like that strat sound... Milkman amp? Can't really tell what it is.

I would too. I'd be interested to see what sort of venues Royal Blood are playing next tour... you know, after they finish the album.

It seems like it's still possible to get pretty close, even if you're not queuing from 5am or earlier. I did it the difficult way - got there early and didn't move from my spot at all during the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipqdSV8Hkc

This was my royal blood experience. I was right beside where Mike jumped in. Great show.

The wonderful thing about Pittsburgh is people think it's a big city, so they come here. They then realize it isn't a big city, 100 people show up for your show, you don't make money and then you never come back. So I have to do my best to scope talent out early :LOL:

It does doesn't it. But don't we all do that anyway?

Seems you're not having a lot of luck with timings of gigs.

I've never really thought of that as a technique either. More something I learned to do so big Tom Delonge style arm movements didn't sound horrible.

Do like that strat sound... Milkman amp? Can't really tell what it is.

Well I only actually had tickets for two gigs. I would have liked to go to the weezer gig with meet and greet, but maybe they'll offer that next time. And then I can plan another trip to the UK on that date. :erm:

I always did it more for sound. If anything I thought it was a sloppy technique, even if it sounds good in most cases.

Pretty sure it's a kemper. I don't think he's using the amp in that video.

This was my royal blood experience. I was right beside where Mike jumped in. Great show.

The wonderful thing about Pittsburgh is people think it's a big city, so they come here. They then realize it isn't a big city, 100 people show up for your show, you don't make money and then you never come back. So I have to do my best to scope talent out early :LOL:

So there were only around 100 people there? I've seen them twice - both great shows, although the mosh pit was a bit violent at the first one. I recall the band even said it was pretty crazy. Definitely prefer the second one though. Got to lift Ben into the crowd at the end, and met him afterwards as well.

I still remember someone trying to offer $40 for the drum stick I got, and one tried begging too. :facepalm:

It does doesn't it. But don't we all do that anyway?

You would think that. I do it depending on the sound I want really.

Dare I say it sounds a bit much?

Maybe with both the boost and filter on, but I'm sure they can be adjusted to be .. less much.

Also, just found this. He must be really desperate for that autograph...

http://www.alternativenation.net/queens-of-the-stone-age-josh-homme-sued-by-fan/

Defendant Homme began taking photos with people while swearing at plaintiff between photos.

Heh

:LOL: seen that on instagram a few times.

This one's quite amusing https://www.instagram.com/rigsofshit

Are the line 6 amps really that bad? Around half of the posts feature them!

On a side note, I still want to get one of those little peavey decade amps so I can play the no one knows solo. But for some reason they're incredibly difficult to find. As if someone else is buying all of them for a specific purpose.

Will you and Macaroon be coming down for a Nando's with me? Less than two months to go.

Are the line 6 amps really that bad? Around half of the posts feature them!

On a side note, I still want to get one of those little peavey decade amps so I can play the no one knows solo. But for some reason they're incredibly difficult to find. As if someone else is buying all of them for a specific purpose.

Will you and Macaroon be coming down for a Nando's with me? Less than two months to go.

Never played one, but they might be alright... or maybe not.

Or you could get a peavey bandit for instant blackened sky tone.

I may be drawn toward Nando's :awesome:. Where in the UK are you going to visit?

Never played one, but they might be alright... or maybe not.

Or you could get a peavey bandit for instant blackened sky tone.

I may be drawn toward Nando's :awesome:. Where in the UK are you going to visit?

I've only used their pedals really. I never knew he used one of those... apparently they are not bad amps.

And you should. One week in London, and then a week in Devon (would normally spend it specifically in Exeter, but the Works is no longer down the road from the shop!)

I've only used their pedals really. I never knew he used one of those... apparently they are not bad amps.

And you should. One week in London, and then a week in Devon (would normally spend it specifically in Exeter, but the Works is no longer down the road from the shop!)

If they can make a pedal as good as the DL4, surely their amps can't be that bad. Yup, metal zone + bandit =toan. I played through one a few times years ago and don't remember it being shit.

I'm not one to resist a trip to Nando's.

If they can make a pedal as good as the DL4, surely their amps can't be that bad. Yup, metal zone + bandit =toan. I played through one a few times years ago and don't remember it being shit.

I'm not one to resist a trip to Nando's.

If they build the DL4 into the amp, then maybe.

And was his setup actually a mettle zone into a peavey bandit? I thought he always used that with the plexi.

On a side note, I can't see myself using the turbo mode on this DS-2 for anything other than a solo boost because of its extreme midrange voicing. It just makes everything sound like nirvana live at reading 1992.

Good man. Usually we don't have Nando's at the meet up as there's now a tradition of sorts, but maybe I can talk the rest of them into it...

James, the DL4 models are available on the amp, but it seems to be the higher end ones. Guessing most of the people hating on Line6 either haven't played a proper one or have just played the spider etc.

And the DS2 makes you moar Froosh right?

James, the DL4 models are available on the amp, but it seems to be the higher end ones. Guessing most of the people hating on Line6 either haven't played a proper one or have just played the spider etc.

And the DS2 makes you moar Froosh right?

I don't know which ones are the high end ones. The ones with more knobs maybe?

And that's what I've heard. Not sure if he used the turbo or standard mode though, but I'd guess the standard one.

Also

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5453LGUaU

So much emotion.

Edited by james90

If they build the DL4 into the amp, then maybe.

And was his setup actually a mettle zone into a peavey bandit? I thought he always used that with the plexi.

On a side note, I can't see myself using the turbo mode on this DS-2 for anything other than a solo boost because of its extreme midrange voicing. It just makes everything sound like nirvana live at reading 1992.

Good man. Usually we don't have Nando's at the meet up as there's now a tradition of sorts, but maybe I can talk the rest of them into it...

Seems it was

Damn. The whole album was that setup?

Not sure really, but I think so.

After that video earlier, hopefully Royal Blood are going to announce/release something in the next few days... :awesome:.

Also, finally painted the pedal enclosure today, looks fine so far with the horrible yellow.