Wow . I thought at first that it was folowing the tempo on the flyz which would be incredible. As it is, its basically just a tap tempo preset drum machine. If they made it ,£50 I might be interested, but i expect it to be £150.

That sounds fairly good for what they were working with. Quite frankly, despite the line splitting, a bit of it still just sounded like the were running a guitar/bass through a whammy with the +/-octave setting. I understand that varies based on the song and what octave overlays he's using, but it still just doesn't sound quite right.

Anyone know if I'll need 5 springs to set up a fender tremolo like hard tail, or will it work with 3?

It depends on the string gauge and tuning I guess. I haven't had any issues setting it up like that with 10-46 in standard with three springs. Just tighten the claw until the bridge is flat against the body.

Keep in mind that if you have it setup to standard Fender spec now, it might throw off the action and intonation if you set it up flat against the body.

The ash body makes this look so good. Maybe if I ever want a tele-type sound (I don't even know what it's like :facepalm:)

https://reverb.com/item/5814721-cort-manson-designed-ms-classic-tc-scotch-blonde-ash-manson-single-coil-pickups-free-shipping

How's the forecast tonight James? Show still goes on rain or shine, right?

They do sound like a good tele. And yes, but it's supposed to rain around 11pm, so they should be finished by then anyway

They do sound like a good tele. And yes, but it's supposed to rain around 11pm, so they should be finished by then anyway

I really liked the proto they have at the works. If I was in the market for a cheap Tele, that's where I'd look. It certainly sounds like it should.

I really liked the proto they have at the works. If I was in the market for a cheap Tele, that's where I'd look. It certainly sounds like it should.

Yeah, I like how it sounds a lot. Don't really have a need for a Tele though, but damn it's such a nice guitar

N0RPYtI.jpg

I'm guessing that neck pickup (seems to be a chrome covered humbucker sized P90) would more than likely be a seymour duncan phat cat. What are some other similar pickups that were around before BKP?

There's the gibson P94, but it doesn't look anything like that.

It depends on the string gauge and tuning I guess. I haven't had any issues setting it up like that with 10-46 in standard with three springs. Just tighten the claw until the bridge is flat against the body.

Keep in mind that if you have it setup to standard Fender spec now, it might throw off the action and intonation if you set it up flat against the body.

It worked with 3 springs for 11-54 in drop C. Also have a second strat now... may need more of them :facepalm:

Did you say you'd pre-ordered one of the new wolfgangs that aren't wolfgangs? Can't find the post now though.

Rio Grande Covered Bastard?

That's entirely possible, especially if Mansons did the work.

It's interesting how he said that guitar never sounded the same after the neck repair, but the neck pickup was swapped out at the same time.

It worked with 3 springs for 11-54 in drop C. Also have a second strat now... may need more of them :facepalm:

Did you say you'd pre-ordered one of the new wolfgangs that aren't wolfgangs? Can't find the post now though.

You bought a new one? :love: Which one? The radiohead signature?

And that's just a rumor.... (yes I did)... like the rumor of them being made from old wolfgang parts... or this rumor

What do you think?

You bought a new one? :love: Which one? The radiohead signature?

And that's just a rumor.... (yes I did)... like the rumor of them being made from old wolfgang parts... or this rumor

What do you think?

Nah not the Radiohead one, a friend sold me one similar to my red one really cheap.

Did you get a black one with a floyd roe?

Nice. Really hope green carrot make more of those, Mike's solo album has some incredible fuzz sounds on it from that :facemelt:

Nah not the Radiohead one, a friend sold me one similar to my red one really cheap.

Did you get a black one with a floyd roe?

Nice. Really hope green carrot make more of those, Mike's solo album has some incredible fuzz sounds on it from that :facemelt:

Nice. But you aren't allowed to have similar guitars for different tunings.

And yes, of course. Also, interestingly they now have it listed with the lower price which I expected... hopefully I didn't actually get locked in for the original price :facepalm:

They do sound nice. I can't say I've ever seen a second hand one either.

Nice. But you aren't allowed to have similar guitars for different tunings.

And yes, of course. Also, interestingly they now have it listed with the lower price which I expected... hopefully I didn't actually get locked in for the original price :facepalm:

They do sound nice. I can't say I've ever seen a second hand one either.

:LOL:

Make sure to stick some tape on it once it arrives :nerd:. Is there much of a difference in the prices?

I haven't either, would probably cost a small fortune second hand though :facepalm:

:LOL:

Make sure to stick some tape on it once it arrives :nerd:. Is there much of a difference in the prices?

I haven't either, would probably cost a small fortune second hand though :facepalm:

:nerd: Don't forget the roland GK-2.

Yeah, $400 difference between flame top and solid colour. I'm guessing the tune o matic version might be cheaper as well.

I quite like this one at 1:40. White with black binding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-t104GIuFY