Muse Zippo Lighters?

*OoS*

Anyone who endorses this is clearly missing a brain cell.

yup x severalmillion :rolleyes:

I don't think Muse would want to link themselves even tenuously to smoking (which we all know people is very very yukky) and encourage their mainly young and impressionable fanbase to carry smoking paraphenalia.

Just remember, MUSE SAYS: Weed/shrooms = good. Smoking = baaaad. :LOL: *

*the views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by Muse or its affiliates

• 6 months later...

When I go back to England for the half term there will be a custom engraved Muse Zippo waiting for me :D

I went into Timpsons in Meadowhall, and gave them a picture of the logo (shite, I know but I couldn't get a proper good image of an Absolution zeta) and they said they couldn't do it there so they sent the picture off with a blank chrome Zippo and they're going to scan the image and engrave it for me! :D

42 quid in all (inc Zippo - 20% off :happy:) which is quite cheap compared to how some standard Zippos can cost in Holland!

I'll post pics when I get it... I just hope it comes out okay :$

My custom-engraved Muse Zippo Windproof Lighter :D

DSC00076.jpg

Can't really get rid of the reflections/light, because of the metal. But in real life, it looks awesome - 100% authentic logo, or what? :D I got Timpsons to send it off, scan the image and engrave it :happy:

Anyway, you naysayers, let's not forget that Chris used to be a hardcore smoker and Matt dabbled from time to time. Also, they prove to be very profitable and popular merchandise for other bands - take ACDC for examplem or Iron Maiden. Just because a band sells Zippos, does not mean they necessarily endorse smoking - it can be used for lighting other things (replacement, cool version of matches) and just the fact that they look cool - a nice piece of merchandise.

Prudes :rolleyes:

My custom-engraved Muse Zippo Windproof Lighter :D

DSC00076.jpg

Can't really get rid of the reflections/light, because of the metal. But in real life, it looks awesome - 100% authentic logo, or what? :D I got Timpsons to send it off, scan the image and engrave it :happy:

just wait until i find out where you live :ninja:

where did you get it and for how much :supersad:?

just wait until i find out where you live :ninja:

where did you get it and for how much :supersad:?

Well, because I bought the lighter at Timpsons I got a 20% discount, so altogether, lighter + engraving came to £42. A lot cheaper compared to in Holland :happy:

meh :/

i don't know what timpsons is... but is it possible to order from the internet?:D

Probably, but Timpsons is a British company. You must have a local engravers - you know, that fix shoes and make keys? Get a Zippo (one that you can engrave on) then give the engravers the image you want on it :happy:

Probably, but Timpsons is a British company. You must have a local engravers - you know, that fix shoes and make keys? Get a Zippo (one that you can engrave on) then give the engravers the image you want on it :happy:

i didn't know that they did that :chuckle:

thanks for the tip ;D

• 1 year later...

Archived