Muse Zippo Lighters?

*OoS*

I doubt they endorse smoking...

edit: actually I take it back, here's something I had saved for a rainy day:

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=1117

someone wanted some HAARP tabs...

:eek::D That's amazing lol selling lighters does not mean they endorse it... lots of bands sell them, I don't forget, both Matt (occasionally) and Chris used to smoke, so it's not like they're ferociously against it lol considering their dabbling with hallucinogens :rolleyes:...

theres only been two bandssssss who i have selled zippo lighters for at workkkkkkkkkkkkk... one was christina aguilara, and the other was someone equally shite....

so no, bad idea.

The Beatles, Elvis and The Rolling Stones are officially sold on the Zippo UK site :rolleyes:

The Beatles, Elvis and The Rolling Stones are officially sold on the Zippo UK site :rolleyes:

most the beatles r dead, so is elvis...

n muse r soooo not as big as any of those bands, so zipppo arent going to go and design lighters with muse on...

they are the sort of lighters that sell to old men who used to listen to elvis/beatles/rollingstones that use them...

lol the other band that sold them at work wereeeee status quo :LOL:

most the beatles r dead, so is elvis...

n muse r soooo not as big as any of those bands, so zipppo arent going to go and design lighters with muse on...

they are the sort of lighters that sell to old men who used to listen to elvis/beatles/rollingstones that use them...

lol the other band that sold them at work wereeeee status quo :LOL:

Muse Zippo lighters would own. End of lol

I've had this argument somewhere before but smoking cannot be good for Matt's voice - I should hope he doesn't do it often

I think he's pretty sensible to realise doing it often would fuck it up considerably.

Archived