Matt disappears off stage and reappears

imanabdeshahian

I have a question that I hope you guys can help me with.

I feel like at more than one muse gig, there is a part where matt disappears and then reappears in the middle of the crowd (on a pre set up stage of course) is there any truth to this or am I just imagining it.

What happens for what I remember, is that Matt is acting like his guitar doesn't work, and the video on the screen goes fuzzy almost like the electronics are out. then matt angrily walks off stage, almost as if to say, they better fix this. Then he reappears in the middle of the crowd on this stage and continues for that song.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE

i feel like i remember it being an amazing moment

Its driving me nuts, cause 2 of us said we saw it. But we were pretty messed up so now no one is sure. I can't believe there are no videos of it out there, i have looked hard.

The real question I had was how he ends up on the second mini stage, cause he literally appears out of no where. Its clearly set up, and if you've been to coachella you would know there is no easy way to get through the crowd, I don't think they have an underground tunnel or anything. This second stage isn't close, we were about 50 yards from the front and he was still behind us.

Its driving me nuts, cause 2 of us said we saw it. But we were pretty messed up so now no one is sure. I can't believe there are no videos of it out there, i have looked hard.

The real question I had was how he ends up on the second mini stage, cause he literally appears out of no where. Its clearly set up, and if you've been to coachella you would know there is no easy way to get through the crowd, I don't think they have an underground tunnel or anything. This second stage isn't close, we were about 50 yards from the front and he was still behind us.

I know at the Emirates Stadium in London on the 2nd Law Tour there was a tunnel under the thrust stage. He probably didn't actually disappear but walked off the main stage, through the tunnel and came up through the trapdoor in the thrust stage which was in the middle of the crowd.

To be honest, with all that stuff with the coffins and the oil and Guiding Light, I wouldn't be surprised if the stadium shows seemed completely insane to you if you were high. Don't think that applies with Coachella though. Am fairly sure he just walked down the runway in the middle of the crowd and up onto a raised B-stage.