FFS my cort stuck in customs for A WEEK. Now its returned to ****** exeter and it has to be shipped again. FML. And yeah, my 2 MAs are returned as well.. so I might as well just die now. cya

At least you know where it is. Try having an MB-1 pretty much vanish during shipping for two weeks.

FFS my cort stuck in customs for A WEEK. Now its returned to ****** exeter and it has to be shipped again. FML. And yeah, my 2 MAs are returned as well.. so I might as well just die now. cya

Sheeeeit. :stunned: I know customs can suck a majority of times but wow, that's a horrible lot of luck. :eek:

Oh and everyone is right these guitars they just ring and ring and ring.... the sustain is endless

Yeah, just incredible ! :) Do you have any ideas of "where" is it coming from ?

I'm very curious about it and inspected mine from every part, compared it to many other guitars (Fender Tele, Gibson LP, Strats, ...), and still can't find WHY it does that. :$

I thought it was because of that LP-type bridge,but when you hit the strings, there's a very strong shudder staying in the left upper horn (where the killswitch button is). Nothing around the bridge, nothing on the neck nothing on the headstock ... Never felt anything like that ! You can feel it with the tip of your fingers.

Mittle > Wow, not cool ... :stunned: I feel sorry about that, good luck with having it shipped again ! This guitar is worth the wait !

Yeah, just incredible ! :) Do you have any ideas of "where" is it coming from ?

I'm very curious about it and inspected mine from every part, compared it to many other guitars (Fender Tele, Gibson LP, Strats, ...), and still can't find WHY it does that. :$

I thought it was because of that LP-type bridge,but when you hit the strings, there's a very strong shudder staying in the left upper horn (where the killswitch button is). Nothing around the bridge, nothing on the neck nothing on the headstock ... Never felt anything like that ! You can feel it with the tip of your fingers.

I wouldn't say it's a specific part of the guitar, but some areas will affect it more than others. The body/neck join and the wood itself contribute to it a good amount, but also, I know Mansons said something about the design of the truss rod channel in the neck affecting the resonance.

Hugh builds single action truss rods. What's the chances the MBC has one?

pretty likely.

Is there any advantage to the single action truss rod? I guess having the ability to correct back bow is an advantage with dual action, but that doesn't seem like a common issue anyway.

It's interesting anyway. With one of those old ovation electrics I have, the truss rod can actually be removed from the neck if it's loosened all the way, so there's definitely a bit of room in there. These seem to be known for their infinite sustain though :erm:

Going to pay the deposit for one of these today, but since I want a sustainer installed should I add that (& strap, case etc) to the basket at the same time as the deposit, or wait until June/July when they've got some in stock and ask about the modifications then? I'm on the works website if that makes any difference.

Going to pay the deposit for one of these today, but since I want a sustainer installed should I add that (& strap, case etc) to the basket at the same time as the deposit, or wait until June/July when they've got some in stock and ask about the modifications then? I'm on the works website if that makes any difference.

Normally you can add it at the same time, I also did that with the coil tap conversion. Either way they'll send you a mail to confirm your final specification before they start with it in case you change your mind or something.

It's frikking awesome, not as refined as the proper Manson's that cost 6 - 8 times the amount but seriously good guitar for the money, I tried it through a (cranked) Diezel VH4 in the shop a few months back and was seriously impressed, ordered one there and then

:D

It's frikking awesome, not as refined as the proper Manson's that cost 6 - 8 times the amount but seriously good guitar for the money, I tried it through a (cranked) Diezel VH4 in the shop a few months back and was seriously impressed, ordered one there and then

Completely agree with this, for the price point you will find it hard to get a better guitar. They look nice, play great and sound awesome :D

Completely agree with this, for the price point you will find it hard to get a better guitar. They look nice, play great and sound awesome :D

awesome! how's the pickup in the bridge? i'm tempted to order one with the sustainer but is it worth changing the bridge to an MBK-2?

awesome! how's the pickup in the bridge? i'm tempted to order one with the sustainer but is it worth changing the bridge to an MBK-2?

I haven't tried it out for myself so my opinion is probably uninformed trash but I'm ordering mine with a sustainer and an MBK-2, regardless how long the delay might be.

Really good actually very good clarity, nice mid range and bass but maybe could do with a little more highs but it is a really good pickup and really nails Matts tone, only issue with it is that the good bridge pickup only highlights the fact that the neck pickup is a little uninspired :rolleyes:

I haven't tried it out for myself so my opinion is probably uninformed trash but I'm ordering mine with a sustainer and an MBK-2, regardless how long the delay might be.

yeah i'm definitely going with the sustainer as well but idk whether to bother with the MBK-2 if it's a decent enough pickup already in there - can put the extra quid toward the custom knobs or w/e!

Really good actually very good clarity, nice mid range and bass but maybe could do with a little more highs but it is a really good pickup and really nails Matts tone, only issue with it is that the good bridge pickup only highlights the fact that the neck pickup is a little uninspired :rolleyes:

yeah? awesome! Sounds like it's definitely a great buy for it's price range from what you guys are telling me! Not a problem with the neck one as if I get one it won't be in there :LOL:

yeah i'm definitely going with the sustainer as well but idk whether to bother with the MBK-2 if it's a decent enough pickup already in there - can put the extra quid toward the custom knobs or w/e!

yeah? awesome! Sounds like it's definitely a great buy for it's price range from what you guys are telling me! Not a problem with the neck one as if I get one it won't be in there :LOL:

I should have added I suspect my bridge pickup is a little low and the poles need adjusting, could well be even better once I have done that :D But yeah I have some top end Seymour Duncans and Bare knuckles in guitars at home so I have been spoiled with pickups but these are really nice pickups and in my opinion I'm not sure they are worth replacing, that is unless I was going for a black covered MBK-2 with logo but that would be for aesthetics more than anything as those pickups look seriously cool :D

Yeah I can't wait to get a sustainer so that I can replace the neck pickup ;)

Sent details a few weeks ago regarding mods on my son's. Asked if it would be ready by early May as it's his 21st birthday present. They replied saying they cannot guarantee IT will be ready in time!!!

Hubby spoke to Adrian at Mansons today & our delay is because they are awaiting a shipment of the guitars!!! 😢