2015.06.05 - Rock In Vienna, Vienna, Austria

LiT

I asked Ticketmaster on their Facebook page and they said "No day passes available".

I hope there will be in the next months. 170eur is a lot of money, especially if you need more than one...

I really hope there will be daily tickets available. Because otherwise it's not worth it. I only wanna see Muse.

there will be daily tickets later,

around 80-100 €.

they usually give them a really high price

compared to the weekly passes.

lol, 80-100 €? Are they kidding? Then I have to start hoping they are coming to Sziget.

there will be daily tickets later,

around 80-100 €.

they usually give them a really high price

compared to the weekly passes.

oh wow that's even more expensive than Frequency fest!

I really hope this is not their only gig in central europe next year cos I won't be able to afford this

re: day tickets: If it's not on the website, we don't know.

And I agree, just go and enjoy the festival, you might find new bands you enjoy!

It's always super lame, these day people. Only there for one band, queuing there the whole day, being dicks to other fans, and bad crowd during the other concerts.

Edited by Matthijs

• 1 month later...

I am from austria, and i was really happy, when i heard it that they will come to vienna in 2015.

When i looked for the tickets, u have to pay 200€! are they kidding me?

no thanks....

If i compare that with the Frequency oder Nova Rock Festival (about 120€ for more bands) it s never worth the money.

• 2 months later...
So any news on daily tickets??

In a recent interview the managment of the sister festival in Munich said that still no day tickets are planned. But there are a lot of rumors around, that all of the three sister festivals are struggling with sales.. I'd say wait, i'm pretty sure there will be daytickets at some point.