2015.06.05 - Rock In Vienna, Vienna, Austria

LiT

• 2 months later...

I read they are expecting about 50.000 people per day! This would mean more than they expected for Rockavaria which was about 25.000 if I remember rightl! I hope it won't be as empty as at Rockavaria and Rock im Revier. There are two stages, side to side, so only one place to be. When one stage is played, the other one gets prepared for the next band. Sounds interesting!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2015/donauinsel-vienna-austria-bc9f112.html

You know, for a festival playlist where you set your expectations to exclude rarities being played, I think this is the best it can get for me, personally.

New Born + Stockholm Syndrome + Hysteria + Plug In Baby + Apocalypse Please all in the same set??? When's the last time that happened??? As good of a "hits" set + new stuff as I've seen so far. Plus I love the "Back n Black" outro to Hysteria. :)

I was very satisfied with the show and setlist!!

I've seen Muse like 5 times and this was the best I think. Even better than Wembey was with Neutron Star Collision and all the cheese :D

it's one of those things, in that it's not *their* song, it takes up time that could be used with playing something of theirs, it's a bit dull and predictable, and it's at nearly every gig they do. It's getting a bit old for me now, which is something I *never* thought I'd say.

(But I'd still be happy to catch the harmonica!!)