I think you missed the point.
You said he wasn't singing. He's too exhausted to sing the lyrics (would be my guess), but he's still singing.

Also, it's a pretty standard 4th octave falsetto from Matt, so not seeing why it would be comparable to barely more than a whisper.

I said that cos it's quiet. Maybe he just pulled back from the mic, but it sounds like he's trying not to strain his voice too much.

Meh. Over-thinking an argument inadvertently created by a typo ftw :awesome:

You said he wasn't singing. He's too exhausted to sing the lyrics (would be my guess), but he's still singing.
If he doesn't sing the lyrics, then he isn't singing it. He's obviously still singing, but he ISN'T singing the line "and our souls won't be exhumed".

He does a Bb4 every night during Survival, and BF would probably be played half a step down anyway.

Your point?

If he doesn't sing the lyrics, then he isn't singing it. He's obviously still singing, but he ISN'T singing the line "and our souls won't be exhumed".
Yes. I don't think we've disagreed at all this entire time :LOL:

Your point?

You could still make a video of his chest range including Bb4s he's done this tour taken from T2L songs, you don't need Big Freeze to do that.

You could still make a video of his chest range including Bb4s he's done this tour taken from T2L songs, you don't need Big Freeze to do that.

Who said anything about range?

And don't you think I would know that? :LOL:

Who cares?

I mean, the perfect thing would be a really sharp Muse with a great setlist. But i prefer a over the top playing, rather than a rarity bad/boring played.

Is for this that gigs like San Siro or Fuji, in the TR tour, or Rome in the Stadium Tour were great.

Again, the perfect thing would be a mix of both qualities (Wembley 2010, EC 2004...), but still

So we have to pick between having a good performance with a shit setlist or a shit performance with a good setlist? Usually though, the times they pull out rarities and play good sets, they also are really into it and plays a great gig. On the other hand, short setlists mean that they couldn't care less about playing that day and you'll in addition end up with an equally shit gig.

That Fuji gig was amazing, maybe the best overall performance of the whole tour (that or Wembley 2nd night)

Wembley 2 was fantastic. Amazing atmosphere. The SDF gigs were great that tour as well. Second night at SDF was spectacular. Imho Fuji should only get credit for the best Knights performance (which is still a shit song).

Wembley 2 was fantastic. Amazing atmosphere. The SDF gigs were great that tour as well. Second night at SDF was spectacular. Imho Fuji should only get credit for the best Knights performance (which is still a shit song).

How was the atmosphere at Fuji?

Archived